Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Why is it that we have to carry an ID of some sort....or a Drivers license when we drive and proof of insurance, etc....Yet when the illegals are asked to provide such documents.....they say its a violation of their civil rights?

h47

Quote Originally Posted by cavmom
    Why is it that we have to carry an ID of some sort....or a Drivers license when we drive and proof of insurance, etc....Yet when the illegals are asked to provide such documents.....they say its a violation of their civil rights?
    This is EXACTLY what I'm saying here. This is EXACTLY the very same point that I have been trying so hard to make all along.
    "Illegal aliens are not immigrants, they are foreign intruders"... Jean Baptiste Truong
    NO amnesty for illegal aliens.
    Arrest and deport illegal aliens back to their own country.

Quote Originally Posted by h47
    Quote Originally Posted by cavmom
    This is EXACTLY what I'm saying here. This is EXACTLY the very same point that I have been trying so hard to make all along.
    You're both correct in the belief that anything required of an American Citizen should ABSOLUTELY APPLY TO IA's my argument is that ID is only required to be produced after an infraction of the law. To advocate Americans be required to produce ID on demand without cause is abhorrent.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    h47, here is a personal example of what needs to happen to change someones mind about illegal aliens.

My own daughter, 27, was traveling with my mother (her "nana") in the very car her nana sold cheaply to her when she and her husband got married (she wanted to be sure they had something dependable, the last car was off of Craiglist, enough said about it). She was heading in a four lane street, in her lane, oncoming to them was a car, my daughter honked, and honked, and next to her was a vehicle, which saw the oncoming car and sped up to let her try to swerve right to avoid it, fortunately she was able to, but the car sustained enough damage to be totalled.

My daughter is 6 months pregnant, and her husband is the only one with a job, he is only earning $10.00 hourly. The insurance offered them $1263, although Kelly Blue book says the car is worth over $2000 (they have their own referance they use instead). The driver of the oncoming car did not stop, he kept going, and was followed by witnesses who got a photo of his plates, when he stopped to assess the damage to his car. Now, he was certainly Hispanic, and in the classic area of town where all of the illegal aliens live and congregate.

Was he illegal? My guess would be yes, since he was too fearful to stop. We suspect he was drunk or on something, knew he had done something bad, and kept going out of fear of being caught on both issues. We truly won't know till police catch up with him, if they do, and he gets put on an USI hold. However, our opinion is he is illegally here.

Now my daughter, who used to be either against me talking about illegal immigration, or simply felt it did not apply to her, is now feeling differently. She now see's it did apply to her, and it did affect her. Now this incident has left them car-less, and having to try to find something that might work good on only 1,263 dollars....we all know it is highly unlikely they will get something that worked as well as the car nana sold to them.

Till your mother has a time when (Lord forbid) something bad happens to her or someone she loves, by an illegal alien (and down there it could happen sooner than she thinks), she will continue to excuse these invading criminal lawbreakers.

It will be hard for you to wait, and I pray it is nothing overtly serious, only enough to help her see the truth.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

h47

Quote Originally Posted by Ratbstard
    To advocate Americans be required to produce ID on demand without cause is abhorrent.
    It really seems to me that the ONLY time an illegal alien would be WILLING to show documents to somebody is when they want to get things FREE from our government: Food stamps, Welfare, GR, and whatever else. Problem is, since their illegal, any documents they would have would obviously be FAKE.

Its just really ashame that so many people are AGAINST the idea of showing documentation to someone. They get all up in arms about it. They protest. They cry racism and harrassment.

Except for when the time comes that they want FREE benefits from our government. Then all of a sudden something magical happens: NO more protests, NO more cries of racism. NO more cries of profiling. NO more cries of unconstitutional.

Wow. Oh, wow. Truly amazing that the ONLY time people want to cooperate is when it comes time for them to get FREE benefits.
    "Illegal aliens are not immigrants, they are foreign intruders"... Jean Baptiste Truong

They are known to "borrow" kids so they can get more.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

Just wait until the IA's get so pissed that they start rioting on a mass scale! Waving the rag of messico and burning stuff down. Maybe that will wake your mom from her beauty rest. The marches in 2006 did it for a LOT of Americans and they were POed!

Good luck with all that. You will be armed with knowledge and stuff that will make your head spin from what you read here. Sheer insanity of whats going on in this country.

You may also want to bring up the environment factor - the problem of overpopulation, loss of sovereignty and infrastructure, also the amount of tax dollars going feed, house, birth and school them and thier anchors. In CA, it has steadily climbed about a BILLION per year. When I first started really paying attn about -6 years ago, they were costing this state about 9 billion a year. Last I heard it was up to 12 B's.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I just had another thought for your mom. You might want to show her the NCLR's motto. "For the Race everything, for those outside the Race - nothing!"

If that doesn't piss her off - nothing will. Also, there are TONS of videos of them spewing thier hate and anti American rhetoric on Youtube...

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    If that doesn't piss her off - nothing will. Also, there are TONS of videos of them spewing thier hate and anti American rhetoric on Youtube...
    Another idea, take her to the next Mexica Movement ralley, they are posted on their website, Mexica-Movement . org.

h47

Yeah, my mother and I got into yet another fight last night with her harping on the race issue. She kept demanding that the law and the police are "racist". And as far as she's concerned the illegals "aren't" illegal, but instead, "poor innocent victims of racism and harrassment".

I'm going to vomit.

Absolutely vomit.

I kept demanding that this has NOTHING at all to do with racism or harrassment. But instead is an issue of Legal citizenship.

But nope. She wasn't having it.

Hours and hours of constant fighting. With me trying to knock some damn sense into her. All to no avail.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast