Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Nothing infuriates me more than all this talk from the illegal immigrants about their "rights." In fact: They have NO right to be here. None. U.S. citizenship isn't a "right" -- civil right or otherwise. Its something you APPLY for. Period.

P.S. These illegal immigrants are fleeing their own miserable countries basically because they -- THEY -- ruined their own countries. Am I gonna sit back and let them ruin my country in the same way? Hell no.

They want "better lives"? They why don't they build their OWN better countries, instead of attaching themselves like parasites to the country WE built? Hmmm?

You ever hear the phrase: "You made your bed, now lie in it"? Well: "You made your countries, now live in them."

Welcome joseguia,

American tax payers pay $50,000,000,000 a year in education, social services, anchor babies, and federal prison stay for illegal alien inmates, so how about we pay a one time fee of $50,000,000,000 to send all illegal aliens back to their own countries FOR GOOD and to never ever come back the United States ever again.

jose, First Welcome. Not trying to put you down, but what you are saying is the same thing the Latin American Coalition said earlier. They were willing to copay for their citizens to live here.

This is a sovreign nation. There are laws and rules. Just because I have an unwanted house guest does not mean I have to allow them to stay if they pay me enough money.

Its not about the money. Its about disrespecting our national symbols, disregarding our laws and denouncing anybody that speaks out about it. They are attempting to hold this country hostage unless their demands are met.

The general definition of terrorism is an attempt to influence political decisions through fear or intimidation. Does trying to paralyze a country sound like intimidation? They told merchants to close their businesses or else. I don't know. What do ya think?

We can't sell citizenship. Those who were born here are lucky and blessed and we all appreciate being born here. Legal immigrants are welcomed because they became Americans. Its the ones who demand citizenship that we don't want here. They are envious and would rather see America destroyed if they can't just invite themselves over to stay.

No, everybody has to go. As far as common sense goes, seems like common sense would tell me not to break into somebody's house and put my clothes away. Chances are I will have to leave.

It is apparent to anyone whom reads the newspapers or follows the current news that our existing laws are NOT working
    We don't know if our existing laws would work or not. They've never been enforced. I don't think one law was enforced when they granted the last amnesty, which was written so we wouldn't be where we are now. And ya.....here we are....but amnesty in ANY form, no-way.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I keep hearing how respectful these illegals were. My response is always the same -- that's because they are ILLEGAL and don't want to be deported. I wonder how quiet and respective my cousins in Minnesota think they are now
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Alright general impression is my plan sucks soo....

I think I'll take Bushs plan, his has a true GUEST WORKER program, since you didnt like mine, maybe his will fit ya better.

I'm against a Braceros 2.0, or Guest Anything, but thats what he's gonna sign, he's already having closed door meetings with the nation-wide good 'ole boy system.

We Americans are gonna be screwed again, and we are gonna be forced to REPEAT history!

See y'all here back here all over again in 30 years.

just look at port security! It is unbelieveable that these things can happen in American, but they're all happening at one time ... the American people don't have a voice at all -- not until November that is, but then it will be too late.

We need to have grass roots reform -- do like Hearndon and boot out all illegal sympathizers on local and state levels
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

This is simply a side note, and I may upset soem people BUT:

After we've gone ahead and criminalized ILLEGAL ALIENS, and I'm sitting by the lake, grilling my fajitas, drinking my beer, and someone looks over at me with my American Flag shirt, and Mexican bandana, and thinks.. hmm well he's obviously an illegal, and they proceed to call the police, or ice, or whomever, if any government offical walks over to me and DEMANDS to see proof of my citizenship, not only will I tell him where to go, but I will sue him and HIS agency so fast his head will spin!!

See I was born HERE MY FRIENDS, and you will not treat me as some sort of second class citizen!!

And thats the way it is!!

And dont think for a sec it wont happen!

MOMS name LAMBERT and DADS name GUIA!

Do I hear a threatening tone somewhere in there?

Ok, so you were born here. That doesn't make you a legal citizen if your parents violated our immigration laws to come here. This whole "born here, citizen here" thing is a farse.

If you ARE a legal citizen, then don't forget that as a citizen of the United States of America that you are bound by all of our laws and customs. That means if you threaten or make terroristic threats - we have laws which will criminalize you.

We have our own heading for prison cells every day if they make the choice to violate our laws. One of those laws is violation to produce identification to an officer of the law. So feel free to refuse. Our tax dollars may be used to imprison you but we try our best to convince our law enforcement officials to ensure imprisonment is NOT fun.

I've always been one to embrace a documented and hard working human being from anywhere else in the world. However, threatening talk always removes my willingness to embrace and befriend a person who uses such tactics.

And as for wearing a Mexican bandana. Do you think people respect someone who runs around wearing an American T-Shirt but puts on a bandana that contains a swastika? My family came here from Germany to escape the oppressive behavior of their leaders at the time. I have studied and am proud of my German heritage. But here in the United States of America, we have all agreed upon one nation, one flag, one language and one loyalty other than to God and Family themselves - and that is a loyalty to our Nation where respect is the norm.

Our unified loyalty and love of what we have EARNED here are what have made us into one of the greatest and most free nations on Earth for such a long period of time.

So, therefore, anyone who comes here and openly rebels ... that individual cannot be trusted, has no intention of being part of our unified loyalty and love of what is EARNED but has come to destroy. And to have the openly obvious desire to destroy - this activity has a name for it - ENEMY.

Just something for ya to keep in mind.
    Pro Patri Vigilans! Death to Aztlan!!

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast