Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

My Post on illegal aliens in Hollywood on Fox's Local Web

(For the full and complete post on Fox L.A. website, serving Los Angeles, Ca. check out the below link. I included photo proof of my claims)

http://affiliate.kickapps.com/_3rd-Worl ... 74885.html

West Hollywood, Ca. is perhaps turning into one of the most blighted areas in Los Angeles County. No one wants to move in, therefore we have over grown lawns and falling down homes being that since this bunch of bimbos in the City Council have been in office, the area looks like the Westlake Rampart area of L.A. The bad politics of declaring these mindless sanctuary cities has not only made Mexican Gang Bangers a common site around town, but how many times must one pass a 711 on Sunset or Santa Monica and see the West Hollywood Sheriff department, counting the gang tattoos of some fat Mexican with his pants falling off of his butt? At least, after years of the WeHo Sheriff not doing anything, and I do mean not one dam thing-they are starting to crack down on the latino gang element which has started moving into the parks, streets and other places around WeHo.

Good article CG! WeHo only 10-12 years ago used to be such a great area, with many upper middle calls residents calling WeHo home. In just 10 short years, WeHo has tuned into a third-world dump because of illegal invaders! It's really unbelievable the transformation that has taken place virtually overnight!

But this is what happens. Illegal invaders find communities which are invader friendly and then completely invade that area until it's destroyed through out of control breeding and gang violence. It does not matter where these invaders go, it’s always the same pattern of decline and destruction that follow!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

THIS IS DISGRACEFUL AND ITS UNFAIR TO AMERICAN CITIZENS. ALSO, IT WON'T BE TOO LONG BEFORE THEY TAKE OVER THE WHOLE COUNTRY, AND THE SAD PART ABOUT IT IS THAT THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT IS ALLOWING IT TO HAPPEN. IMAGINE THIS WOMAN WHO EVER SHE IS JUST DUMPING UNWANTED MEXICAN TRASH ON THE STREETS LIKE THAT. THIS IS NOT MEXICO, BUT THEY ARE TURNING THE U.S.A. INTO WHAT THEY WANT IT TO BE. JUST PLAIN DOWN RIGHT SICKENING AND BTW, THANKS CG FOR MAKING THE B*t*H PICK HER TRASH UP AND TAKE IT BACK WITH HER. THESE PEOPLE ARE IGNORANT AND THERE IS NO 2 WAYS ABOUT IT.

The only comment that I would make is that I live in Alabama and as long as these folks in LA think that everyone in Alabama is a scary hillbilly racist, maybe they will stay out. Thanks and keep up the PR.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Newmexican
    The only comment that I would make is that I live in Alabama and as long as these folks in LA think that everyone in Alabama is a scary hillbilly racist, maybe they will stay out. Thanks and keep up the PR.
    HAHA!! I never thought about it like that! We are so generalized here in the south that you'd think that they would be afraid to move here! It is time to start living up to those generalizations!
    Don't think about all the things you fear, just be glad you're here.