Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

My recent letter to my treasonous RINO Senators

I'm extremely furious after hearing from reliable inside sources that the U.S. Senate is about to block border security measures in H.R. 4437, especially the border fence. Instead you guys are about to once again cave in to the demands of special interest groups, corrupt big business owners and a president who is out of touch, out of step with the will of the American people by tacking on a guest worker program that will result in an amnesty to millions of illegal immigrants. I really don't get it with you guys. You guys are suppose to be protecting this nation, but instead you all act like nothing, but a millionaires club who's hell bent on destroying American sovereignty so you can appease the corrupt business owners and the special interest groups who are hellbent on a never ending supply of foreign cheap labor who will pad your campaign coffers and appeasing a president who puts partisan politics ahead of national security.

While H.R. 4437 is not perfect and could definitely use some stronger measures, this bill is the most common sense bill I've seen come from the House on immigration. It has many important measures that if enacted will go a long way toward making our country safer which includes more border patrol agents, building a fence, stricter sanctions against employers who hire illegals, workplace verfication made mandatory and giving local and state law enforcement the authority to cooperate with the feds on detaining and arresting illegals.

I can't understand for the life of me why in God's name would any US Senator would be against this. Immigration is the most important issue facing America today and in my opinion any Senator who votes against this measure in favor of an amnesty/guest worker votes against protecting our nation and in my opinion that Senator is a traitor to this nation and isn't fit for office and surely won't be getting my vote in the next election cycle. Our nation needs to be protected and our nations sovereignty and security should always come before the interest of foreign nations and big business. How many more American lives are you willing to sacrifice before you act Senator? Stop playing politics with our national security and support H.R. 4437 NOW.

Finally I want to again address the economic equation to this. Why on earth are we allowing illegal immigrants to take jobs away from our citizens? The big lie is that they will do the jobs that our citizens won't do. What never gets said is that our citizens won't do these jobs because they don't get paid enough and there are no health benefits provided. Illegal immigrants are doing these jobs under the table which are well below the standard minimum wage so they don't have to pay taxes on the illegal workers income and they can get away with not paying health benefits. Meanwhile if these illegals get hurt they end up going to the local hospitals where they have no insurance and the tax payers end up footing the bill. We the tax payers are footing the bill for their education, healthcare, welfare and other social benefits. Personally I'm tired of this being allowed to go on. We are paying taxes to provide for people who have no legal right to be here. This is unconstiutional and illegal in every way. Explain to me why we pay taxes again? Stop putting foreigners and illegals ahead of our citizens. We have millions of citizens who are unemployed and desperately need a job. Could you for once think about representing those same citizens who put you into office who you actually are suppose to be working for instead of representing the small bloc of special interest groups who are financing your political career? There is no job that our citizens won't do for a fair wage and their safety and welfare needs to come before corporate profit.

I'm counting on you to do the right thing, although considering your terrible track record on this issue, I'm not holding my breath, but I will definitely remember how you voted on election day because I'm watching you.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Right on dman...

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

yeah, good one!

Good letter! "extremely furious" good one. GRRRR.......
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo