Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Nancy Pelosi on Immigration & Hate Radio

Nancy Pelosi did a one hour interview with Charlie Rose tonite on PBS...she is jumping on the HATE RADIO bandwagon with her pals Feinstein and Boxer.

Charlie Rose: "What do you think the likelihood of having immigration bill is?"

Pelosi: "It all depends on the leadership of the President of the United States. The problem he is having is largely in his own party...and I have said it now for a year and a half...If the President wants the legislation, the legislation will pass."

Charlie Rose: "Have the proponents of this bill done a good enough job to sell it to the country?"

Pelosi: "If you take individual pieces of the bill, the American people support it. There is an element in there of, well, TALK RADIO...or in some cases, HATE RADIO...where they just go on and on and on in a xenophobic, anti-immigrant...

Charlie Rose: "calling it AMNESTY, AMNESTY, AMNESTY...

Pelosi: "which it is NOT..."

Charlie Rose: "Why do you think they continue to hold that view?"

Pelosi: "I really don't want to charactarize anyone else's motivation. I just think that they have NOT BEEN BLESSED WITH THE EXPERIENCE THAT MANY OF US HAVE...WITH LIVING IN A MIXED SOCIETY WHERE WE KNOW THAT THE FUTURE OF AMERICA DEPENDS ON THIS CONSTANT INVIGORATION OF PEOPLE COMING IN. "

Speaker Pelosi doesn't realize that most of us have been cursed, not "blessed", with 20M illegals, not immigrants, invading our country!!![/b]

BTW, where IS Pelosi? I haven't seen her on C-SPAN.
    "This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Forget that... I'm tired and I'm going to bed, obviously much needed.
    "This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Spin it, Pelosi....

Not one single fact offered, just more of her mindless blather....
    "The liberties of a people never were, nor ever will be, secure, when the transactions of their rulers may be concealed from them." Patrick Henry