Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Pelosi lives in her own bubble.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Some republicans predicting that if Pelosi is successful in her run for minority leader, it will lead to more House Democrats' losing in the 2012 elections.
    I hope she wins the bid to be minority leader, and I'm sure Boehner does, too. It's absolutely perfect. She will have to publicly fight for that piece of crap ObamaCare bill and the more she keeps this failed Obama policy alive, the madder the American people will be over it, especially as new things keep coming out about it. As minority leader, Pelosi will have to defend all of Obama's unpopular policies in public, and in 2012 the rest of her liberal buddies will go down the river with the last 65 who just lost. If I was a Democrat in the House, I wouldn't want her as leader, but you can bet the Republicans do. Go Nancy!!
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Despite Losses, Nancy Pelosi Will Run for House PostBy CARL HULSE
    Published: November 5, 2010
    WASHINGTON — Despite severe election losses that cost her party the House, Speaker Nancy Pelosi said Friday that she would run to remain the leader of House Democrats even as some of her colleagues urged her to step aside.

In a letter to fellow Democrats, Ms. Pelosi, the liberal Californian who engineered the takeover of the House in 2006 only to become a favorite subject of biting Republican attack ads, said many House Democrats had encouraged her to stay as leader.

“Based on those discussions, and driven by the urgency of protecting health care reform, Wall Street reform, and Social Security and Medicare, I have decided to run,â€

Pelosi: we have to pass the health care bill so that you can find out what is in it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoE1R-xH5To

Wake Up America

Kathyet

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12