Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Nanny Pelosi's Illegal Alien Fix--Deport ICE Agents

By John W. Lillpop

Nancy Pelosi (D-CA), Shreeker of the U.S. House, vehemently objects to use of the term "illegal aliens" to describe--well, illegal aliens.

Like most smitten-by-dumb liberals, Pelosi prefers the term "undocumented."

As in "undocumented Democrats."

As reported, in part, at Fox News.com, Reference 1:

"House Speaker Nancy Pelosi recently told a group of both legal and illegal immigrants and their families that enforcement of existing immigration laws, as currently practiced, is 'un-American.'

The speaker, condemning raids by Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents, referred to the immigrants she was addressing as 'very, very patriotic.'

'Who in this country would not want to change a policy of kicking in doors in the middle of the night and sending a parent away from their families?' Pelosi told a mostly Hispanic gathering at St. Anthony's Church in San Francisco."

Pelosi's tirade is typical of the leftist nonsense for which she is renown. Calling illegal aliens "very, very patriotic" begs two obvious questions:

1. Because they come here illegally and are not subjected to the background, criminal, financial, and medical examinations required of people who obey the law, no one, Pelosi included, knows a damn thing about these people, except that they have no business being in America and are a huge drain on taxpayers.

How in the world can invaders be described as "very, very patriotic" by anyone with even the slightest grip on reality?

2. "Patriotic" to whom, Speaker Pelosi? Illegal aliens who refuse to learn English, who do not accept American culture, and who remain loyal to Mexico, their third world, failed state?

As to her idiotic question, "'Who in this country would not want to change a policy of kicking in doors in the middle of the night and sending a parent away from their families?" the answer is a resounding: All who give a damn about rule of law and American sovereignty and culture!

Not counting Hispanic racists and Marxists like Pelosi, that adds up to a majority of American citizens!

The next time Pelosi haunts the premises of St. Anthony's Church in San Francisco, she should address a more appropriate subject, like the Catholic Church's teachings on abortion.

In doing so, Pelosi should ask, "Who in this room would not want to change the Church's policy of thwarting a woman's Constitutional right to kill an unwelcome baby in her belly?"

Other than her own wrinkled hand, Pelosi might find scant few hands risen in support of child infanticide, even among invading criminals from Mexico!

Reference 1:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/03 ... -american/

If a burglar enters your home and steals your possessions, we incarcerate him even tho doing that means separating him from his family. If an illegal alien sneaks into this county and takes an entry level job from an American, then sneaks his illegal family in, The Wicked Witch of the West calls that "family unification." George Orwell would be proud.

Nancy Pelosi is anti American, clueless and unfortunately for Americans, dangerous. She is like a child with a loaded gun and thus should be monitored constantly. Describing her as a huge disappointment and embarrassment would be a colossal understatement
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

There should be some kind of massive protest on Pelosi's office. It doesn't have to be a physical presence, but a nationwide phone/mail/fax protest where we cause her office communications system to crash.

Perhaps a clever mass mailing to get attention. Didn't someone start mailing bricks to congressmen to get the border wall built a few years back? We need to think outside the box. Maybe something that signifies the loss of jobs to the American worker. Thousands of mailed "pink slips" perhaps? I'm just throwing some random thoughts out there. But something needs to be done. This is UNACCEPTABLE!!

I'm sure we can all put our heads together and come up with something that makes a BIG statement.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    Nancy Pelosi is anti American, clueless and unfortunately for Americans, dangerous. She is like a child with a loaded gun and thus should be monitored constantly. Describing her as a huge disappointment and embarrassment would be a colossal understatement
    I don't believe she is clueless. I can almost guarentee you, she knows EXACTLY what she's doing.

Quote Originally Posted by chloe24
    There should be some kind of massive protest on Pelosi's office. It doesn't have to be a physical presence, but a nationwide phone/mail/fax protest where we cause her office communications system to crash.

Perhaps a clever mass mailing to get attention. Didn't someone start mailing bricks to congressmen to get the border wall built a few years back? We need to think outside the box. Maybe something that signifies the loss of jobs to the American worker. Thousands of mailed "pink slips" perhaps? I'm just throwing some random thoughts out there. But something needs to be done. This is UNACCEPTABLE!!

I'm sure we can all put our heads together and come up with something that makes a BIG statement.
    Ha she will get sick of it and call the air force to shuttle her anywhere away from their asap!!
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Save your breath friends. The real need is going to be to lobby the US Senators who are sitting on the fence on a possible Amnesty. You can bet Kennedy, Reid, Pelosi, etc, will be twisting their arms to get support for it. We've got to tell them to stand firm.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by chloe24
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    I don't believe she is clueless. I can almost guarentee you, she knows EXACTLY what she's doing.
    Yeap. No one gets as high as she did with out a lot of back-stabbing, conniving, greasing the wheel, glad-handling, baby-kissing, throwing your grandmother under the bus kinds of behaviors. She is bending the future to suit hers and her parties purposes. The heck with America.

I would like this to go viral -all corners of the country to hear what she is saying about our border agents and enforcement.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

As Glenn Beck would say, blood has been shooting out my eyes since
    yesterday! This woman(?) is a traitor and a subversive politician completely
    out of control Or is she mentally ill?
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

I think she is a very mentally ill lunatic, and has to be sadated right away, and deported back to outer space where all the other aliens need to be. well, at least she will have some friendly company.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast