Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Naples Florida Woman fights off attacker in restroom stall

Woman fights off attacker in restroom stall at Pelican Larry's

By www.naplesnews.com
    Naples Daily News
    Posted April 29, 2011 at 4:32 p.m.

Name: TORRES GAMINO,JOSE TRINIDAD
    Charge: BATTERY - TOUCH OR STRIKE ANOTHER AGAINST THEIR WILL
    Residence: NAPLES, FL
    Case #: NOT AVAILABLE

NAPLES — A North Naples man was arrested after being accused of grabbing a woman and pushing her against a wall in the women’s restroom at Pelican Larry’s Raw Bar and Grill on Pine Ridge Road, according to a Collier County Sheriff’s Office booking report.

Jose Trinidad Torres Gamino, 29, of the 1100 block of South Alahambra Circle was arrested Thursday at about 1 a.m. on a battery charge after the woman accused him of bursting into the restroom, opening her stall door and refusing to let her leave, the report said.

According to the report, Torres Gamino is accused of using both hands to grab the woman by her neck and shoulders after she had corrected herself and tried to leave the stall.

The woman threw an elbow into Torres Gamino’s face in order to escape, the report said. Then, the report said she informed nearby security staff.

“Due to a language barrier and Jose’s intoxicated state I was unable to gather any statements from him,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I cant say it enough.. Florida is not what it used to be... come at your own risk. Illegals own this state and the police / politicians know it

However the police do a fine report after you have been assaulted / killed / maimed

so the write up on the obituary looks okey dokey
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

this is the kind of white trash we have as well....

Knock out punch http://www.naplesnews.com/videos/detail ... out-punch/

Published April 8, 2011

Two Collier County men were arrested on felony charges Friday after being accused of knocking an East Naples man out with a punch that fractured his skull and posting a video of the violence on the internet Wednesday, according to the Collier County Sheriff's Office.

â–* 2 arrested after YouTube knockout punch

we got it all

CCSO

Name: ALEXIS,MOISE Y
    Charge: POSSESS COCAINE; MARIJUANA-POSS NOT MORE THAN 20 GRAMS

CCSO

Name: CASTILLO,OLIVIA DIAZ
    Charge: THEFT-PETIT THEFT - $100 - $300

Name: HUERTA,JOSE LUIS
    Charge: VOCP:COURT ORDER-4CTS NON LAW VIOL PROB
    Case #: 09-1035CJA

I know what you mean AirborneSapper! If my work and my Mother residing in Bradenton weren't the case, I would have no problem in never going back ...LOL!

That's really not funny if the truth be known. For a State that relies on "snow bird" money, I cannot understand how they allowed this to happen. Many of my Canadian friends gave up their winters in Florida and went elsewhere. Everytime I read about the illegals using "losing tourist dollars" as a reason to STOP any anti-illegal immigration bills I have to laugh! They are the reason a lot of those dollars have already STOPPED flowing into the State's coffers!

Quote Originally Posted by nomas
    I know what you mean AirborneSapper! If my work and my Mother residing in Bradenton weren't the case, I would have no problem in never going back ...LOL!

That's really not funny if the truth be known. For a State that relies on "snow bird" money, I cannot understand how they allowed this to happen. Many of my Canadian friends gave up their winters in Florida and went elsewhere. Everytime I read about the illegals using "losing tourist dollars" as a reason to STOP any anti-illegal immigration bills I have to laugh! They are the reason a lot of those dollars have already STOPPED flowing into the State's coffers!
    Florida is already gone; America lost this state a long time ago; Florida east coast is toast and the west coast isn't much better

Time to come out of denial America... you got waxed (In Mafia Terminology ) by 17th century throw back Nations

work on saving the other 49 cause this is one state that more than likely aint gonna make it

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    I cant say it enough.. Florida is not what it used to be... come at your own risk. Illegals own this state and the police / politicians know it

However the police do a fine report after you have been assaulted / killed / maimed

you think I'm kidding .. Illegal Aliens vote in every election; works just fine for the Democrats and RINO Republicans so the only people getting screwed are the gooney goo goo citizens that put up with this shit

Only in America can shit like this happen on this level and politicians praise it

The first question out of every citizens mouth to their local / State and Federal Open Border Politician should be

How do you plan on pleading at your trial for every crime committed by an Illegal Alien

You are an un-endighted co conspirator to rape, robbery, murder / Larson / gran larceny and the list goes on and on

I'll say it again .. how do you plead

They plead "Guilty!" your Honor!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

you think I'm kidding .. Illegal Aliens vote in every election; works just fine for the Democrats and RINO Republicans so the only people getting screwed are the gooney goo goo citizens that put up with this V****V

Only in America can V****V like this happen on this level and politicians praise it

The first question out of every citizens mouth to their local / State and Federal Open Border Politician should be

How do you plan on pleading at your trial for every crime committed by an Illegal Alien

You are an un-endighted co conspirator to rape, robbery, murder / Larson / gran larceny and the list goes on and on

Add Illinois to that list, specifically Chicago and it's IA sanctuary cesspool status. We were recently socked with a hefty personal income tax and have the "distinguished honor" of having the highest gas prices in the country. We are taxed .50 per gallon.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Quote Originally Posted by WhatMattersMost

you think I'm kidding .. Illegal Aliens vote in every election; works just fine for the Democrats and RINO Republicans so the only people getting screwed are the gooney goo goo citizens that put up with this V****V

Only in America can V****V like this happen on this level and politicians praise it

Add Illinois to that list, specifically Chicago and it's IA sanctuary cesspool status. We were recently socked with a hefty personal income tax and have the "distinguished honor" of having the highest gas prices in the country. We are taxed .50 per gallon.
    there are several states that only exist as a state by paper only... the politicians wont admit it; laws only apply to American citizens or by proxy. Like I said.. the police show up in time to do a damn good write up as the coroner arrives on the scene

The Illegal Alien problem has become so great that it collapsed the whole system

only in America can an Illegal Alien working as a Janitor making 12.00 an hour move into a 750.000 home while Americans are being evicted.

after the illegal Alien moves; the tax payer picks up the cost of the loss by bailing out the banks that did the NINJA no document loans

Florida has been gutted and your state is next America

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast