Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

A nation riveting and rooting tonight for ......

The lead-in caught my attention enough to make me turn to view the t.v.

The riveting story? Barbaro, the race horse.

The idiot sitting in for Rita Cosby is so emotional over this she can't even be neutral. She states she's praying for Barbaro. Nothing at all wrong with prayer - but aren't anchors supposed to be impartial?

I share this story because if this is the riveting story capturing the nation, we're in big trouble.

Don't get me wrong. I truly love animals. But this is over the top. The anchor is gushing a geyser.

Wonder if the jockey, Edgar Prado, is an illegal?

Now she's enthralled in the details of how Prado "comforted" Barbaro!

I hope the horse recovers but we've got bigger fish to fry than this event but the MSM serves it up as the "lead" story.

They have found a way to make EVERYTHING BUT ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION news.

It is freaking amazing.
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

Quote Originally Posted by bootsalinda
    They have found a way to make EVERYTHING BUT ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION news.

It is freaking amazing.
    And Prince Charles and his sons are a feature this week too.

Someone should send a few e-mails to MSNBC regarding this overly emotional certainly not objective or impartial anchor filling in for Rita Cosby on Cosby's "Live and Direct."

I've never seen an anchor in all my years gush such a geyser.

The story was titled "Saving Barbaro"

HOW ABOUT SAVING AMERICA! NOW THAT's A STORY WORTH REPORTING ALL ANGLES ON ... ESPECIALLY THAT LITTLE UNITED STATES OF NORTH AMERICA PLAN!

Well the first Hurricane of the Season will be called "Alberto". Somebody has a sense of humor.

Hurricane Season, Political Crimanals from Louisiana, A freaking horse - those are the big stories.
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

Quote Originally Posted by bootsalinda
    Well the first Hurricane of the Season will be called "Alberto". Somebody has a sense of humor.

Hurricane Season, Political Crimanals from Louisiana, A freaking horse - those are the big stories.
    Don't forget the new developments in the Natalee Holloway case. That's been the "big" story now for a whole year!

Enough is enough. It's a tragic thing for the family but there's lots of young women that have met tragic fates at the hands of unscrupulous creeps but they don't get 24/7 coverage.

Have you seen this think tank bunch talking about how great this is to have all these illegal immigrants pouring into the country and the more the merrier. These must be the people they use for the polls that say 79% of americans want amnesty. They were talking about americans volunteering to teach illegals to speak english and what americans can do to help them assimilate. These are some of the people that inform the senators and help them to create policies, I think. They said, some of them spent a whole year talking with groups like laraza about assimulation. Wow, a whole year to come to some form of understanding, maybe.

HERE IS THE ONE TO TOP ALL OF THEM!

OH, GOD, WHO IS GOING TO BE THE NEXT IDOL?

It just tears me up that our country and its people can let theirselves get so lost in something so stupid in a time when our coutry is at war, outside our borders and within! this is truly the most pitiful, pathetic thing I have ever seen! GROW UP AMERICA!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

I think the media is trying to downplay the borders issue. The talking heads always say that Bush's popularity tanked because of Iraq. That may be part of the reason but I believe it is his stubborn refusal to back off the amnesty issue. If you listen to talk radio (and you should) all you hear is about the amnesty issue. Most people you talk to have a negative opinion on amnesty. The Heritage Foundation projects another 193 million people added to our population because of the amnesty and the cost for the 1st 10 years is going to be at least half a trillion but probably more and the number is too high to calculate for the 10 years following that. Sessions said that the senate has not even discussed the cost. He said they just want to pass something. Wish they would just be satisfied with Kennedy passing gas.

Quote Originally Posted by andyt
    Sessions said that the senate has not even discussed the cost. He said they just want to pass something. Wish they would just be satisfied with Kennedy passing gas.
    That's the funniest thing I've heard in a long time. I'm falling off the chair laughing! :P :P :P :P :P :P

The media wants to downplay the illegal issue -

For 2 decades it has been a non-issue with the media.

Oh, you would get the occasional - poor, saintly, undocumented, working in the shadows, etc.

The media has never, ever reported the problem - they are, even now, giving much more play to the illegals demands and marches than they are to America.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)