Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

National Guard Militarizing our borders

The traffic of meth from Mexico has increased 100 times. There are occasional confrontations with gun toting Illegal Alien smugglers. And now Mexico worries about the National Guard Militarizing our borders. Well We Should Militarize Our Border!

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    I say a DMZ style border would work wonders. They claim they'll get through no matter what. If we had the U.S.-Mexico border like the border between the Koreas we would have NO illegal immigration or smuggling problem.

If we could secure that border so well then we should be able to secure our own.
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

guess they forgot about those Humvee's armed with mounted machine guns coming across OUR border
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamie
    guess they forgot about those Humvee's armed with mounted machine guns coming across OUR border
    Yea they always seem to forget that. I could honestly care less what about what mexico thinks.

I think we need to tell their consulates very clearly to stop messing with our politics and to stop supporting illegal aliens (matricula consulars, suing us, etc.) or they will be evicted from our country.
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

I just had the funniest idea.

The big Mex Embassy is in NY. Why don't we have SHAPKA organize a protest outside, lol.

It's always got tons of disheveled people ganging up outside waiting to be "seen."

Wouldn't that just be a hoot?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Everyday I learn more of the things happening in this country. We are being invaded. We will not survive if it continues. The military is our tool to prevent this. DMZ type border is what we need to demand.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What to do with all the aligators

My was talkin' to my mom and she lives in Florida. She mentioned there was a lot of gator attacks because there are too many aligators. She suggested digging a 50 foot wide canal completely across the southern border and transfer the excess gators. We had a big laugh!!

FYI - Just kidding. But I thought I'd let you know what she said.