Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

National Phone In-- Excellent idea!

National Phone In

Join the national phone in. Call your senator, or a the ranking members of the Senate Judiciary committee.

Click here, and then on Sign Up with a State Group, or sign on the US Judiciary page. Send back an email with the time you will be calling, to the state group or to CTCIC for the judiciary committee.

We want to keep the phones ringing all day in Washington. The day that the Senators return. Let them know that we want to protect the borders, end illegal immigration, and no guest workers, no amnesty.

Paul Streitz
    CT Citizens for Immigration Control
    www.ctcitizensforimmigrationcontrol.com
    This came in my in-box today.

We have got to keep pushing, pushing, and pushing some more. Even if you don't let CTCIC know you are doing it, just call. If our senators don't change their tactic to stick back door amnesty on HR4437, if they don't get the message to shred that doggone patriot act, we are going to wish we had done something. I'd rather know I did something and hope for results than sit here on my hands and complain that things aren't the way I want them to be.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

GREAT IDEA, JJ. THANX!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

just called myself

I just left messages with my senators, Kerry and Kennedy

Mass_citizen

Re: just called myself

Quote Originally Posted by Mass_Citizen

I just left messages with my senators, Kerry and Kennedy

Mass_citizen
    Hi Mass_citizen. Welcome to ALIPAC.

I look forward to working with you to stop the invasion of the USA.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome to ALIPAC, Mass_Citizen! And, PLEASE let me offer you my sympathy. It's bad enough to live in North Carolina and have DOLE AND BURR, but I think I would be BATTY if I had to deal with Kennedy and Kerry! GOOD LUCK. You are definitely going to need it.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Welcome, Mass_Citizen.

I have Cornyn and Hutchison representing me in the senate. They are bad. If I had Kennedy OR Kerry as my senator, I would move across the border to the next state even if I had to drive a hundred miles to get to work. LOL

Thanks for your input, thanks for assisting in the fight.

On Board

Just signed in at the site. Great idea. Let's do it EVERY DAY.

Let's ask them why we should be paying our taxes when businesses are going to be rewarded for tax evasion! If we all do it, they might get worried about a tax revolt. And you are only asking a question, not stating you WONT pay your taxes.
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Isn't there some kind of extension for the 4/15 tax deadline? How many extensions can I get?

If I change my # of dependents to say 10 with my employer, am I breaking the law? I'd pay my fair share April 15, 2007, but they'd go without my money for 15 months.

You could probably get away with that withholding for one year but that would probably be the extent of it. I don't have withholding but pay estimated taxes. You are supposed to base it on your EXPECTED INCOME for the coming year and/or your past year's income. I have underestimated my future income and paid the estimated tax on a lower amount that I actually made and then just paid the balance on April 15th the next year. I have never had a problem with that. BUT, if I did that more than a year or two, they would probably come back and say that I should have been able to better estimate my amount based on PAST earnings. BUT, I would say that TECHNICALLY, you could have NOTHING withheld and pay an estimated tax. I am GUESSING so don't do anything without checking IRS publications about WHO can pay estimated taxes vs. who HAS to have taxes withheld. BUT, I do know you could claim more dependents and have LESS withheld.

Years ago, because I didn't claim myself as a dependent and the kids were still at home, we got back over a thousand dollars in tax refund. We got a nasty letter from the IRS telling us to change our exemption. I have always been paranoid about filling out a W-4 since then.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast