Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I always claimed the maximum number of exemptions LEGAL because I would rather have ended up owing THEM a little than to have THEM using MY MONEY FOR OVER A YEAR and getting interest on it.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Welcome Mass_Citizen !! Thank you, JJ. I will contact mine also.

Who do you guys feel more sorry for Mass_Citizen or me ?

Mass_Citizen has Ted Kennedy, and I have Jeb. So who wins the most pity?

Okay...we both deserve pity, but I'll let Mass_Citizen win !
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I hear you Bootsie. And that is good practice. However, when my kids were small, we needed every penny from week to week that we could get our hands on just to keep them in shoes. Our savings was limited to ten or twenty bucks a month back then and we used that money to take whatever vacation we could as a family each year. We relied on that income tax return to pay off the furniture, pay off the washer and dryer, etc, just like young people do today who are making an average living. I can't deny that it got easier as we got older to save money or that we didn't buy more expensive things after they kids grew up. I can't deny that I'm proud as punch that my youngest son makes far more than my husband makes or that the oldest has a Masters Degree that he paid for because we were too busy struggling to pay for schooling of a few million illegal immigrants. But that is the way things are in the average person's world. And unless we do something to stop the flow of indigent people across the borders and get our jobs back, that is the way it will always be--only the bar is going to raise as to where the poverty level lies and more middle class people are going to find that they are suddenly considered the poor.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

And, I had the LEAST amount held out because I NEEDED IT EVERY PAYCHECK just to pay for groceries, gas, etc. I couldn't AFFORD to let the government BORROW my money!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Bootsie, I gotcha. We just couldn't afford any big bills to pay off so we had to put it in weekly and then get some back. Either way, it was a bad deal for taxpayers all the way around. No doubt about that.

Legal, Jeb? Yikes! I'd be living in Mississippi in that case.

YEP--Jeb would be NAUSEATING TOO. BUT, think about DOLE.

Kennedy wins this honor.

Nope, Kennedy wins hands down! I mean the man got away with MURDER! His family's money comes from bootlegging. He got his nephew off for rape. And we are supposed to call and ask him to listen to our opinions? My sympathies. my senators are bad , but Kennedy - He's in a class by himself.
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Yeah--and HE'S BEEN THERE FOR SO LONG that he's had a lot more time to do a lot more DAMAGE!

where is that thread with all the senators phone numbers on it?

Do you still have a PHONE?? Or was it irreparably damaged??

I forgot which thread had that list. I'll see if I recognize it!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast