Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hey Don Quixote, you're jousting at the wrong windmill. The quote comes from the original post at the top. Jump that guy, not me.
    When we gonna wake up?

And your the guy with the almost obscene graphic....please!
    When we gonna wake up?

I really don't care what they call me...names don't freeze my brain...altho I realize that some people are a bit sensitive to the rhetoric coming from the 'other' side. Perhaps it would help them if they placed the name calling beside the idea that if something isn't done soon...we'll be outvoted by the illegals..they'll be running this country with the same corruption that Mexico is run...because it's all they know...ignorance and brutality. Think of being subject to THAT...being called a name pales in comparison.

Or the other scenario...blood in the streets....the sort of mayhem that's going on in the Middle East and has for years...car bombings, assassinations, etc. Just like Mexico.

So, call me a rascist, a xenophone, or whatever else suits...but I KNOW what I am...I'm a patriot.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

You go Roadrunner. It is time we started slamming the idiotic political correctness which paralyzes the left and the mushy middle. The cry of racism is the first defense of someone with no defense. As we say in the south, the hit dog hollers.

You can be sure to the left we are all jingoistic, xenophobic, nationalistic, etc. ad nauseum. If polysyllabic epithets were bullets the left would be a formidable force. We need to stop acting like they are bullets and act like they are what they are, the words of weak people crying the adult equivalent of "you're a big meany."
    When we gonna wake up?

I'm the bad one that posted it! Well, geez, why didn't someone edit that out? I'm so sorry. I read a dozen of his essays and then just grabbed one for the second entry and missed the obvious bad word.

Please forgive......or not, your call.
    Want to make people angry? Lie to them.
    Want to make them absolutely livid? Tell 'em the truth."

http://towncriernews.blogspot.com/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12