Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

NATO & US Troops being sent to Darfur What the?

Well NATO is sending in troops which will have most likely about 5,000 US troops to stablize Sudan because of the problems over their. Why are we sending troops to Darfur when we need troops on our sourthern border? Why, i cant say it enough! Why, Why, Why?

Tiberuis

Why? Because our government no longers cares about our national security or the American People. The present US Government considers us a bunch of "has beens", not worth protecting.

It's George Bush's, "Foreigners First, Americans Never Plan"!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Bush is a failure

President Bush resents the American People and actually enjoys watching Americans being called Racists by illegal Invaders.

What's that----the National Council of La Racists ---- it's Alberto Gonzales ---the U.S. Atttorney General that no American likes.

Yes, RonLaws, in fact Alberto Gonzales stated at an awards ceremony earlier this year, sponsored by National Council of La Racists, that "he stands on their shoulders".

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Stand on thier shoulders? WTF is that mean? How can he be the attorney general and support a group that openly admits that they want to over throw the western US for themselves? I dont get it!

Tiberius

California or ground zero of the invasion
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiberius
    Stand on thier shoulders? WTF is that mean?

It means they are giving him a boost to get over the tall wall they have built along the Mexican border.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

"Stand on Your Shoulders"....is some kind of code. I've seen it two or three times in my research and was blasted away when Gonzales used it in his speech at the National Council of La Raza. I posted the article in the forum and asked everyone to keep an eye on that phrase because it means something even more than the obvious.

It means...I am where I am because of you. You supported me. You are my "foundation".

Seveal years ago back in the 70's, the plan of the Brown Berets, National Council of La Raza and the Chicano Movement was to devise a plan to culture, mentor, and push into high places of government, these young people that belonged to the Brown Berets, MEcha, La Raza....etc. at that time.

I think Gonzales is one of them. I'm not expert enough on the research to take it any further. I've searched.

Now get this...there is this famous guy named Corky Gonzales...from Colorado. His first name is Roldolfo but he went by the nickname of "Corky". He was a civil rights leader. He died recently and a big honor piece was on the National Council of La Raza website. Gonzales is a common name, but this was an interesting coincidence. Gonzales challenged Jose Gutierrez for President of one of these organizations in Texas; Gutierrez prevailed but there was violence. Corky went back to Colorado and started another organization.

There was also this guy named Salazar. Ruben Salazar, who was killed by a Sheriff in San Diego at some civil rights meeting there. Salazar was kind of a martyr of the cause. He was a photographer.

Ken Salazar, United States Senator now from Colorado. Corky Gonzales was buried in Colorado.

I searched for a Ruben Salazar and found one in Colorado. Still alive. 91. Living in Ken Salazar's home district.

When Alberto Gonzales appeared before the Senate Judiciary Committee for his confirmation hearing, Ken Salazar was in the audience and on hand to testify even though Ken Salazar told reporters he and Alberto were just "casual acquaintences." It was an odd thing, the article implied. And it would be. What influence would Ken Salazar have has a junior, brand new member of the US Senate before a Judiciary Committee that is quite senior if you get my drift and probably wouldn't give much of a hoot what a new boy would have to say.

Gutierrez, also a common name, but also the last name of the new US Secretary of Commerce, Carlos Gutierrez, who was raised in Mexico, ran Kelloggs Mexican operation there, moved to the US to work for Kelloggs corporate and in 15 years he is CEO of Kelloggs Corporation without ANY COLLEGE DEGREE!! He is now Secretary of Commerce for the United States and works on all these trade agreements.

The "story" on Gutierrez is that he is from Cuba and that Castro took over Cubo while his family was visiting Florida. He tells people he learned to speak English talking to bell-captains. He says he received American Citizenship then as a young boy, but his family "settled" in Mexico City so he was raised Mexican....not Cuban and not American.

All three names, Gonzales, Gutierrez and Salazar lead back to the Brown Berets, La Raza, MEcha and the Chicano Movement of the 70's. Look at their ages. They are the right age. Together, they control Commerce and Law, and a portion of the United States Senate, of the United States in the SAME YEAR, 2005....35 years....from 1970. The plan according to one of these sites I read about the taking back of America was a 35 year plan.

Jose Guiterrez, the founder of La Raza Unidas, the original organization which was then cleaned up and mainstreamed into the National Council of La Raza, is from Texas...a Professor at the University of Texas...Bush's home state. Alberto Gonzales is from Texas. Corky Gonzales was in Texas for all these civil rights meetings, but was from Colorado and buried in Colorado. Ken Salazar is from Colorado. One of the martys of the Chicano Movement was a Ruben Salazar. A Ruben Salazar now 91 lives in Ken Salazar's home district.

It's possible that we don't really know who any of these guys are or it's just coincidence, but I will say...this is the oddest set of coincidences I've encountered and almost too odd to believe. Alberto Gonzales knows Salazar by some connection other than an casual acquaintance to ask him to come to his confirmation hearing before the United States Senate. What was the purpose of that...a casual acquaintance has no testimony to offer during a confirmation hearing on the Attorney General of the United States, would it?

Coincidence?

I can't reconcile this level of coincidence.

Maybe someone can help clear it up. Either there is a link or it's just the strangest set of coincidences in the history of the United States that just happens to exist during the strangest and most dangerous Presidency in the history of the United States!

interesting either way though that anyone sees it. Thank you for the explantion.

T