Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Naturalization Oath of Allegiance

in addition to the "uniform rule of naturalization" -- once an alien legally enters the United States and petitions to become a "citizen," he/she MUST take an "oath of allegiance" . . .

blanket "amnesty" for "illegal aliens" is not only unconstitutional, but a threat to the security of the United States . . . but, considering many members of Congress don't honor their "Congressional oath" --- they don't find it necessary for "aliens" to take an oath of allegiance

Naturalization Oath of Allegiance
    to the United States of America

Oath:

"I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state or sovereignty, of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen; that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I will bear arms on behalf of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform noncombatant service in the armed forces of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform work of national importance under civilian direction when required by the law; and that I take this obligation freely without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; so help me God."
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Pledge of Allegiance

I Pledge Allegiance I Promise to be faithful and true (Promise my loyalty)
    to the flag to the emblem that stands for and represents
    of the United States all 50 states, each of them individual, and individually represented on the flag
    of America yet formed into a UNION of one Nation.
    and to the Republic And I also pledge my loyalty to the Government that is itself a Republic, a form of government where the PEOPLE are sovereign,
    for which it stands, this government also being represented by the Flag to which I promise loyalty.
    one Nation under God, These 50 individual states are united as a single Republic under the Divine providence of God, "our most powerful resource" (according to the words of President Eisenhower)
    Indivisible, and can not be separated. (This part of the original version of the pledge was written just 50 years after the beginning of the Civil War and demonstrates the unity sought in the years after that divisive period in our history)
    with Liberty The people of this Nation being afforded the freedom to pursue "life, liberty, and happiness",
    and Justice And each person entitled to be treated justly, fairly, and according to proper law and principle,
    for All. And these principles afforded to EVERY AMERICAN, regardless of race, religion, color, creed, or any other criteria. Just as the flag represents 50 individual states that can not be divided or separated, this Nation represents millions of people who can not be separated or divided.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

principles afforded to EVERY AMERICAN, regardless of race, religion, color, creed, or any other criteria
    the key word is "American" --- not every Tom, Dick and Harry that is in this country "illegally"
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

interesting

I have posted the Oath before, as have others. It is interesting, that if necessary you are in fact "owned" by the government if "they" so chose, and claim to "need" you to defend the Country.

Imagine what people feel like that have done so, and then see the debacle played out before us. One more person, or one already here deriving benefit from their crimes is too many to bear. Would any of you obligate yourselves when there is absolutely no apparent benefit, and those that hold power are no more defending the Constitution than an elephant at the zoo? (direct reference to republican'ts). I slander in equal opportunity the Dummycrats. The donkey, very clever, often useless.

Is it any wonder that we have become the laughing stock pariahs of the world? Even the illegals laugh at us, along with those who "govern" us. The "governers" are corporations if anyone was confused.

It's gonna take some sand to fix this.

If history is any guide then there are few examples of a people so clueless and wayward returning to their principles and retaining their Nation as anything powerful. Just as the tree yellows and browns in the fall it will take til spring to see any return to Summers glory. In between is nasty winter, and those "trees" that are not true to their needs and nature, DIE in the season of privation.

Any old tree can grow in the abundance of Summer.

"those that put their pleasures, before their principles, will soon have neither" Dwight Eisenhower.