Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

NBC/WSJ poll - Americans oppose legalization of illegals

Two of the most liberal media outlets around have consistently found that the majority of Americans oppose legalization of illegal immigrants-

Lou Dobbs Tonight - partial transcript - April 26, 2007

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/ ... dt.01.html

A new NBC-"Wall Street Journal" poll shows a majority of voters in this country opposes President Bush's plan to give citizenship to millions of illegal aliens in this country. Or comprehensive immigration reform, as he likes to put it -- and the Senate and Democratic leadership in the House as well like to put it. One group with strong views on this issue is African-Americans. Sixty percent of them oppose the idea. The poll also showing illegal immigration ranks among the top three issues for all voters. The war in Iraq and the health care the top two issues.

Even though this poll, by the way, was conducted by "The Wall Street Journal" and released today, we couldn't find it in today's editions of "The Wall Street Journal". We called "The Journal" to find out why.

You know, the editors didn't -- didn't want to talk to us for some reason. "The Wall Street Journal's" editorial pages, of course, are strong proponents of President Bush's comprehensive immigration reform plan, or as it's more simply put, amnesty plan.

NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll - April 2007

http://www.cnbc.com/id/18313932

Banned
    Kate,

Good news! I'll be using this data in my phone calls! Wow!!!

It's holding steady and the poll did not even ask about citizenship...

Oliver

well a usa today poll just this month found out 78 percent of americans support a path to citizenship. its amazing how nobody said anything about it on here. Also the poll question used bush's name to ask that question, now we all know bush is not popular so people who dont like him will just say they oppose it because bush likes it. i bet you if instead of bush if they asked using the democrats the support would have been higher. the poll doesnt prove anything. there are more national polls that show support for legalization than the ones that show opposition.
    I love ILLEGALS

Quote Originally Posted by commonsenseguy
    well a usa today poll just this month found out 78 percent of americans support a path to citizenship. its amazing how nobody said anything about it on here. Also the poll question used bush's name to ask that question, now we all know bush is not popular so people who dont like him will just say they oppose it because bush likes it. i bet you if instead of bush if they asked using the democrats the support would have been higher. the poll doesnt prove anything. there are more national polls that show support for legalization than the ones that show opposition.
    It seems that you've not been able to discern fact from fiction

You need to brush up on the facts so that you make sense in the future.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We need to see this poll because their may have been two options. Amnesty or a path to citizneship.

Quoting polls without the source is a really lame way to convice people of your position. Many of these polls are faulty.

Here is a very nice video about BS Polls

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEEUtFQF5Fc

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

yet the polls that agree with your opinions are not faulty right??
    I love ILLEGALS

and you guys have put a label under my postings calling me idiot. Guys abide by your own rules. Preach what you teach. i am engaging in healthy debate to educate you guys more but you have labelled me an IDIOT. thank u very much very classy.
    I love ILLEGALS

well a usa today poll just this month found out 78 percent of americans support a path to citizenship.
    This is the poll that only gave two options, mass deportations or a "path to Citizenship" if illegals have a "job Americans won't do" and "pay back taxes".

1. A third option of attrition was not included.

2. There is no such thing as a "job Americans won't do", only wages they won't accept.

3. Illegals won't be "paying back taxes", due to the earned income credit, we will be paying them, forever!!

The entire poll is bogus and based on false statements. Is this the best you can do OBL, reference polls based on lies?

By the way if you want cheap compliant labor, move to Mexico. Or China.

MW
    Bowman wrote:

By the way if you want cheap compliant labor, move to Mexico. Or China.
    ......or any other developing country in the world!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Dixie,

Thank you for that link.

The only one I see calling the OBL an idiot is itself.

Americans do Not want amnesty. We want the illegals to leave. However it happens either by attition thru enforcement or self/mass deportation.

Enter the country legally, get in line, behind the legal immigrants that are already here trying to enter the U.S.,legally/honestly. What a concept? Honestly! As opposed to illegally...hum...commonsense.

oximoron: OBL educating Americans about illegal aliens and CLOSING THE BOARDERS.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>