Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

NC Candidate for Governor Fred Smith fights illegals in coll

This just came in. State Senator and candidate for NC Governor Fred Smith is taking aim at the decision to allow illegals into North Carolina Community Colleges

---

For further information please contact:

Karen Rotterman: (919) 870-5677

Senator Fred Smith officially requests Attorney General Cooper to clarify the legal standing of admitting illegal aliens to NC Community colleges

“In my view this policy violates federal and state law.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar
    You go Fred

Dear Senator Smith:

I just saw your letter to Attorney General Roy Cooper. I applaud it and I totally support your position. Below is the letter I e-mailed to the Attorney General last week the day the news on this egregiously wrong-headed decision broke. I have not had the courtesy of any respone from our Attorney General. I also sent copies of my letter to the Charlotte Observer and the Raleigh News&Observer but they did not publish my letter.

Keep in mind, Senator, you have the overwhelming support of the majority of citizens in NC and the nation on this issue. It has hit the national news and concerned people from all over the country are contacting those that have been involved in this assult on the rule of law and the taxpayers of our state.

If there is anything I can do to aid you in getting this decision overturned, please let me know.

Dear Attorney General Roy Cooper:

I am appalled by the decision to require North Carolina Community Colleges to admit illegal aliens. This flies in the face of logic and is opposed by the vast majority of state residents and citizens nationwide. Citizens are fed up with the pandering and coddling of illegal aliens by legislatures, politicians, business, the MSM (Charlotte Observer and Raleigh News&Observer), and individuals who think it is just fine to ignore our country's immigration laws.

Illegal aliens are illegally in our country. It is as simple as that. Illegal means it is prohibited by law. Being illegally in our country means you have broken our immigration law and by remaining and operating in our country you have also broken a host of other laws.

Could you please tell me why it is OK to ignore that fact that illegal aliens have broken our laws yet are allowed to remain and operate in our state with impunity and even receive encouragement and benefits in doing so? Let me start by stating that any alien who is present in the United States in violation of Title 8 Section 1325 of the U.S. Code, "Improper Entry by Alien Act" or any other law of the United States is deportable. So instead of enforcing our immigration laws, North Carolina is going to ensure illegal aliens entry into community colleges? Beside the fact that it is against US law to aid and abet illegal aliens, can the North Carolina Community College System ensure that not one citizen student or legal resident will be displaced from attending community college or be closed out of a class because of the presence of illegal aliens? Since the community college system does receive taxpayer dollars for its operation, how do they justify allowing illegal aliens to attend and, in fact, encourage their attendance?

Since when is North Carolina in the practice of further educating illegal aliens to compete (illegally) with citizens and legal residents for jobs? I challenge you to find a handful of citizens who are pleased with the fact that we are required by past miscreants on the U.S. Supreme Court to educate, with taxpayer dollars through grade 12, the children of illegal aliens in our public schools. Fortunately, the Supreme Court didn’t mandate state-supported higher education for illegal aliens! Is that what the State of North Carolina wants? If so come out and say it, then be prepared for the public backlash.

I want you to explicitly declare to the state community college system to stop this illegal practice and I want all perpetrators involved with this decision making arrested and charged with violations of the Federal Immigration and Nationality Act which provides for criminal convictions against those who have aided and abetted illegal aliens.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)