Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

NC's Most Wanted Fugitives

Just check the latest NC most wanted Fugitives posters. There are 16 subjects (8 on each poster) Of the 16, 10 hispanic males, 1 male was Honduran the other 4 were just plain old American criminals. Next time you go to the Post office check the mug shots. There is something wrong with this picture.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

No, sounds about normal. When you can not screen who is coming into your country, you will have the undesirable, criminal elements coming in, as witnessed by the Latin American gangs we have here now.

I have been looking at these for the past 30 years and the make up of the poster clowns has really changed here in NC during the past 4 to 5 years.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Charlesoakisland
    I have been looking at these for the past 30 years and the make up of the poster clowns has really changed here in NC during the past 4 to 5 years.
    In Texas too. The Dallas Morning News has a crimestoppers portion they run on Monday's. Over the last 4-5 years I have noticed that it always has some illegal that is wanted for some sex related crime, i.e. child rape, injury to a child, etc.
    FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

Sixx
    if I recall correctly all 10 of these were wanted for murders. Fine folks to move in next door.

I have noticed that it always has some illegal that is wanted for some sex related crime, i.e. child rape, injury to a child, etc
    Boy, SIXX, I was wondering if I'd been imagining this. That's what we're seeing too in the "sex crime" area.