Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bet my Marine friends would love this one.

Inisightful reading to say the least at the Atzlan website.

Berk

BTW, nice avatar W.

One of our greatest for sure and one of my favorite American hero's.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Berk,

Lupe Morino and several other Latino activists are on our side out in CA and ALIPAC has a growing list of Latino contributors that stand with us in this fight.

Lupe runs a group called "Latinos Against Illegal Immigration" and they should be hot on the web soon. Their site is under construction.

Lupe has been on the Lou Dobbs show and when I finally met her in the flesh at the Unite to Fight Summit I gave her a big hug. I mentioned her in my speech to the summit and started a "have you huged Lupe today?" campaign.

I hope you will consider becoming a regular here on our forums as we have a bigger mission.

Yes we exchange information, opinions, and ideas on these forums but we are also seeking out concerned citizens and trying to train people as activists for the cause on these boards.

A lot of people here have never done anything like this before. When we all work together and act together, our network and group of activists has accomplished great things.

We won Billboard Gate, we alerted the entire web to what FreeRepublic.com was doing to those in our movement and the Minutemen. We kick NC HB 1183 "in-state tuition for illegal aliens" into the dirt and now export information to other states on how we did it, and we played a key roll in getting the Baldwin Park video out to the world.

Our web traffic and army of volunteers continues to grow.

William aka W
    W, I will be as active as time alows. Best I can offer my friend. I am impressed with the progress your site has already accomplished and look forward to being at least a small part of the effort.

Keep up the good work, I'll support it!

Berk

Thanks Berk. It's great to have a new fighter on board.

W

PS: Where did you get that photo?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Photo

W, Photo is from the Aztlan web site.

I caught the AM news channel this morning to verify the flag situation, and either they have mended their ways or I was mistaken. The flag now left of the US flag is our Calif. state flag. It is possible I was mistaken....it being early in the morning.

My appologies, anyway, it still got me to this website, so I have no regrets. I will start work in a few minutes, so have a good day.

Berk

Welcome Berk....be careful out there and keep your eyes peeled. No telling what you'll see now that you're aware.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Eyes Open

Your right RR, being aware of subversive activities help tune the senses.

BTW, I like your sig line quote. Have a few books by Dr. Jones in my library.

Feel free to email me if you would like to discuss his work.

Still giving thought to some wise words for a signture. Something new, I haven't used before and fits the forum here.

Berk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12