Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Mexican and American flags together.
    Are they shown in the same order as written here?

I too have seen a commercial in Denver here advertising the spanish stations in spanish, made me change the channel.
    "I can because I will, I will because I can" ME

There is a large legitimate Spanish speaking population the ads do not bother me the DMV does. There are low wages and high unemployment in NC. The laxity of the DMV is a major reason the illegals are there anyway.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Dee
    There's also a commerical on air for Cherrios that has a family speaking english and than saying a few words here and there in Spanish as they pass the cereal to each other and eat.

My '01 Ford Focus actually has a sticker on the door frame that says "MADE IN MEXICO"

I still have the original sales window sticker and for "Final Assembly Point" it has Hermosillo, Mexico.

There are no longer any "American Made" Vehicals, some are assembled here. Most of the parts are made in Mexico and Canada. That Cheerios commerical tiked me off as well. Too bad, I wont be buying them any more.

Contact General Mills

General Mills markets some of the best loved, most trusted brands in the world. From Betty Crocker and Pillsbury to Cheerios and Green Giant, our brands are consistently category leaders. We also market leading local brands, many of which are the category leaders in their respective countries.

* 8th Continent
    * Betty Crocker
    * Big G Cereals
    * Bisquick
    * Bugles
    * Cascadian Farm
    * Cheerios
    * Chex
    * Diablitos Underwood*
    *Venezuela only
    * Forno de Minas
    * Frescarini
    * Fruit by the Foot
    * Fruit Gushers
    * Fruit Roll-Ups
    * Fruit Shapes
    * Gardetto's
    * Gold Medal
    * Green Giant
    * Häagen-Dazs

* Hamburger Helper
    * Jus-Rol
    * Knack & Back
    * La Salteña
    * Latina
    * Lucky Charms
    * Muir Glen
    * Nature Valley
    * Old El Paso
    * Pillsbury
    * Pop Secret
    * Progresso
    * Totino's/Jeno's
    * Trix
    * V. Pearl
    * Wanchai Ferry
    * Wheaties
    * Yoplait/Colombo

Ford Sponsors AOL Latino City Guide

Contact Ford
    http://www.ford.com/en/support/emailUs.htm

Phone:
    800-392-3673
    800-232-5952 (TDD for the Hearing Impaired)

Mail:
    Ford Motor Company
    Customer Relationship Center
    P.O. Box 6248
    Dearborn, MI 48126

Hours of Operation:
    8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (Monday-Friday)
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

The One Hundred Companies Providing Opportunities for Hispanics
    http://www.hispaniconline.com/buss&finn ... 5-LIST.htm
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

I like everyone else are aware there are not us made vehicles, just ask Detroit. What po's me is the fact that they are attempting to sell a product in a language that probable 98 % of the community the add was shown in did not understand it. If I want to hear a program in another language I'll trun to channel 3. It's kind of like religion if I want it I'll go to church but don't try to force it down my throat or you got a fight on your hands.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I hear you Charles. I am tired of Spanish commercials. If they are trying to be multicultural, then why don’t we hear French, German, Chinese and so on? They are pandering to a class who refuses to assimilate to our society and become Americans.

Quote Originally Posted by jp_48504
    I hear you Charles. I am tired of Spanish commercials. If they are trying to be multicultural, then why don’t we hear French, German, Chinese and so on? They are pandering to a class who refuses to assimilate to our society and become Americans.
    Amen
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

welcome to the club people. if you ever watched Spanish television UNIVISION and Telemundo (owned by NBC!) you would know that not only FORD, but GM, Chrysler, Honda, Hyundai and probably more companies all advertise in Spanish....the head of UNIVISION is a GRINGO named Jerrod Perenchio and he is worth like $800 million!

Yeah, my little girl watches PBS and many of the cartoons are in English but they have to throw in a few Juan's and Dolores who speak a few Spanish words.........to be culturally correct and this is the crap brought to you by liberal University professors and cry baby minority leaders at la Raza and Maldef and even Jorge Bush!

As we all know the country is being invaded! Thes big companies have been recruiting HISPANICS and as these Hispanics move up the ladder you are going to see more of this.....if you vote for the DEMOCRATS you will see more of this....of course the REPUBLICANS will do it too if votes and $$$ is involved....

We all know people are pissed about illegals but your government wil do nothing! All of this is agianst the white male....if you are white and male you already have too much and so the victim mentality of the female and the minority merits benefits for illegals and scholarships for minorities etc etc....thank ted kennedy and his friends for this......watch the money trail....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast