Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Bootsie
    Frist just looks SHADY to me. He ALWAYS SEEMS LIKE HE'S HIDING SOMETHING. SHIFTY-EYED comes to mind!
    I agree with you that he does like shady.

Supporters of Cong. Tancredo need to keep calling Frist's office by using hte toll-free number of 1-800-355-3588.

Thanks.

Just got this back:

Subject: RE: SRLC
    Date: Jan 10, 2006 11:16 AM
    Thank you for contacting the Republican National Committee. We certainly appreciated your email, and will include your thoughts in our report to the Chairman. Please do not hesitate to contact us in the future with any of your thoughts, opinions or observations.

Yeah, right!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Exclusion of Cong. Tancredo

Quote Originally Posted by had_enuf
    Just got this back:

Subject: RE: SRLC
    Date: Jan 10, 2006 11:16 AM
    Thank you for contacting the Republican National Committee. We certainly appreciated your email, and will include your thoughts in our report to the Chairman. Please do not hesitate to contact us in the future with any of your thoughts, opinions or observations.

Yeah, right!
    Thanks so much for being so kind as to contact the RNC by e-mail about Cong. Tancredo's exclusion from the SRLC.

I sugggest that supporters of Cong. Tancredo contact Jennifer Coxe, campaign manager for the United States Senate campaign of Van Hilleary. Apparently, Van Hilleary is now a national committeeman for the state of Tennessee. He is a former United States congressman. Here is a link to a webpage listing him as a national committeeman: http://www.gop.com/States/StateDetails.aspx?state=TN. I don't have an e-mail address for him, but his campaign manager is the next best thing. Her e-mail address is jcoxe@vanhilleary.com. She should be asked whether national committeeman Van Hilleary supports the exclusion of Cong. Tancredo from the Southern Republican Leadership Conference.

If you e-mail her, I am interested to know what response you receive.

I e-mail Sen. Frist on Monday (I believe) and have yet to hear anything back from his office.

Thanks again.

Frist

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    What's First hiding? He doesn't want to talk about illegal immigration? Well, guess what, First, you'll be the first one gone!
    Believe it or not, Frist actually intends to run for president in 2008.

OH, he THINKS!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123