Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The only thing I am going to watch on cnn from now on is Lou Dobbs. I have had it with them.

Lou Dobbs is all I have ever watched on CNN for more than a minute...which is all it takes for their bias to be revealed.

Y'all may as well understand that the media is just another of our enemies...heck, we may have to start our own cable network so the truth can come out...

MJ

I think people just mean that they are happy he is taking some kind of action. most people are smart enough to watch this long term.

The glass being half full look at this is; if his numbers rose that quick with such a small action we know which issue is kickin his b__t

www.bighornmusic.com/bushton/
    AMERICAN WORKERS FIRST -- A RAID A DAY KEEPS THE ILLEGALS AWAY

True rhino...true...hoping when he knows it will translate to action...for our side...not the mexicans...

MJ

That 25% jump was a group of people who watched the president's speech. CNN polled them only on their opinion of Bush's immigration policies. The group that watched his speech, went from 40 something percent approval, before his speech, to 60 something percent, after the speech. The poll was based only on his immigration plan, not his job approval rating. CNN pointed out that the group was heavily Republican and that Bush's approval always goes up with that group, right after a speech. It was also pointed out that most of the increase in approval, was due to his increased border security measures, not his amnesty proposals. In a nutshell, the poll really doesn't mean much. They admitted that his speech probably didn't change anyone's mind.
    REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12