Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This demographic change is due primarily to the prolific Hispanic birthrate in our country; primarily paid for the U.S. taxpayer. Ending birthright citizenship needs to be a top priority, asap.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by sacredrage
    I'm half Hispanic too-me and most members of that side of the family do not speak Spanish and would never dream of "taking over", and 100% of my family on both sides is loyal to this country first. If we get into a race war the nightmare will be that the white side of the family could be targeted because they are white, and the latino side could possibly face "friendly fire" from the American side not realizing they are the good guys and also be targeted from the latino side because they are American patriots. God help us all and do not grant these wicked people their desire to leave us without a homeland!
    And there's the truth. We are a nation of tribes and no longer united.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by loservillelabor
    I'm half Hispanic too-me and most members of that side of the family do not speak Spanish and would never dream of "taking over", and 100% of my family on both sides is loyal to this country first. If we get into a race war the nightmare will be that the white side of the family could be targeted because they are white, and the latino side could possibly face "friendly fire" from the American side not realizing they are the good guys and also be targeted from the latino side because they are American patriots. God help us all and do not grant these wicked people their desire to leave us without a homeland!
    And there's the truth. We are a nation of tribes and no longer united.
    That is because we have far too many illegal aliens from one ethnic group and they come from a culture with a tribal mentality.

At least MY family is united with the United States!
    They are not loyal to Spain or the "Spanish Empire"
    They don't call themselves "la raza" (the race) or consider themselves ethnically superior to others. Only those in their 80's still speak Spanish and they would never expect to force everyone else to, let alone replace the U.S. culture with Latin culture. They don't ascribe to the sick agenda to "breed out" whites or any other ethnic group. And they fly the U.S. flag alone! And if something ever happens to them that is race-related by whites, I will actually blame the "reconquista" Latinos for what happened.
    I myself was raised in the "W.A.S.P." culture and can actually pass for 100% "Anglo" (maybe the fact that the Spanish side of the fam is mostly of Euro stock and none of us look anything like the typical "meztizo", they look like people in Argentina instead) and have suffered as a white because the only thing "Spanish" about me culturally is that I was eating black beans and plantain chips long before the mainstream made them extremely popular. But I think patriots of all races should be respected and protected in case of a war. I don't speak Spanish and don't care to learn, I have been brought up "Anglo" and see myself as that, and I am loyal to the U.S. alone.

Quote Originally Posted by hattiecat
    This demographic change is due primarily to the prolific Hispanic birthrate in our country; primarily paid for the U.S. taxpayer. Ending birthright citizenship needs to be a top priority, asap.
    Good point there. Many loyal American Hispanics actually wait to have children after they obtain educations or establish themselves well financially. Illegals need to pop out babies as a method of staying in this country.
    ProEnglish:The English Language Advocates
    http://www.proenglish.org/

I also sometimes fear race wars like you mention but take some comfort and hope from these facts; many of us here on ALIPAC and other anti-illegal organizations know that there many people of different racial/ethnic and religious backgrounds are against illegal immigration. Here on ALIPAC there are Hispanics that post here as well blacks, Asians and I do remember several legal immigrants from European countries posting here. Many Minuteman chapters have members of different races.

Race wars are already going on to smaller extent in some areas in regards to employement, education and safety. Good and loyal Americans of Hispanic descent are often caught in the crossfire. White supremacist groups would be the ones to use friendly fire on loyal Americans of Hispanic descent if illegals and their supporters managed to start race.
    ProEnglish:The English Language Advocates
    http://www.proenglish.org/

The progressive agenda continues to be "pit one race against each other". It is disgusting.

Mexican is a nationality, not a race.

Hispanic in the states is, most of the time, the same as anglo. All mixed up with many of the same heritage in different mixtures. I believe that Hispanic is becoming a political tool, not a heritage. It is not about being of Hispanic heritage it is about being an illegal foreign national that is not entitled to the public treasury. JMO
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Yes-and the Spanish language as well is being used as a political tool.

At least my family is all here legally and they neither bred "anchor babies" nor bred out of control, and none were ever on welfare, either. I myself am old-fashioned and single, and won't breed at all until I get a hubby.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12