Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

You have a point. But I still feel better than having Nothing at all.
    Our country is run by a bunch of losers.
    Security doesnt come by feelings, it comes by action. The real ID is a card, it does nothing. Border Guards and Walls do something, they stop the Illegals from getting in.

I understand you wanting immediate action, but this law will take 3 years to go into affect and how many more Illegals will be here? OPh they wont be Illegal if this measure passes and CAFTA Passes.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

John McCain, Ted Kennedy, R.I.P.

Spread the word. John McCain and Ted Kennedy's careers are finished. FINISHED. We are going to make an example of these two fellows. The old "monkey on a stick" premise.

Kennedy is up for reelection in 2006. You Massachussets Bums better vote this chump stain out of office this time. Don't give this loser another 6 more plus years to shaft America. Remember Mass it's your country too, do you care? You all better remember this come election time.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

With Kennedy on the bill, you knew it would stink.

McCain should know better.

Throw the bums out. The news release was the biggest bunch of garbage I ever heard. This post reflects the true intention of these clowns. Try to mollify the law-abiding citizens, while pandering to the masses of illegals.

Nice try, won't fly.
    When we gonna wake up?

This bill STINKS! Remove the illegals from this country now, jail and fine the employers. They need to hear about this from us. I wouldn't put it past our treasonous senators to pass this garbage of a law. Hopefully it never leaves committee.

"With Kennedy on the bill, you knew it would stink. McCain should know better."

Kennedy is responsible for the deplorable immigration act of 1965. Now he wants to force more immigration "reform" on us?

I also saw something about this bill containing language making chain migration, which has gotten out of control with people trying to bring their 3rd cousins and such here, easier. If that is true, this bill is even worse.

McCain is pro-open borders. They want to keep flooding this country with cheap 3rd world labor to drive all of our wages down. Soon it won't even be necessary, as we will be living and working in 3rd world conditions.

I'm looking forward to the fight on this bill. It's gonna be a doozy.
    When we gonna wake up?

A quote from good ole Senator John McCain

"There are some who say send them back to their own countries. Its impossible. Its not going to happen." -- Senator John McCain

Or in other words: "Golly gee shucks. Theres just no way in heck we can stop these darn illegal alien invaders. So we might as well throw up our hands and give up. Come on in, everybody! The borders are now officially open."
    Good ole Senator John McCain -- this worthless sack of manure -- is going to eat every one of those words. And very soon.

"There are some who say send them back to their own countries. Its impossible. Its not going to happen." -- Senator John McCain

Or in other words: "Golly gee shucks. Theres just no way in heck we can stop these darn illegal alien invaders. So we might as well throw up our hands and give up. Come on in, everybody! The borders are now officially open."
    Good ole Senator John McCain -- this worthless sack of manure -- is going to eat every one of those words. And very soon.

We can land people on the moon, we can defeat tyrants half a world away with both hands behind our backs, we can bring down the Soviet Union, we can create the greatest economy on earth, we can build the greatest nation in the history of the world, but we can't sent back illegal aliens?

McCain, get a grip on reality. What is lacking is not the way but the will. Open thine eyes and see the light.

Of course McCain will not be reading posts here, he's too busy sucking up to La Raza and their ilk.
    When we gonna wake up?

You said it, Scarecrow. Maybe its "impossible" for Senator John McCain to "send them back to their own countries." So I guess we're going to have to get rid of this useless, preening politician and get somebody in office who CAN do it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast