Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

New Congressman in Louisiana: Sign SAVE Discharge

Don Cazayoux just won a special election for the district representing Baton Rouge. He says he strongly opposes amnesty for illegal immigrants.

http://www.doncazayoux.org/dc_issues.html

The outgoing (resigned) GOP representative, Richard Baker, is a cosponsor of the SAVE Act, but did not sign the discharge petition. I don't know how the rules work, if this new guy is eligible to sign it.

submit a letter to the editor of the Baton Rouge Advocate

http://www.2theadvocate.com/help/letters

This is great news as I have been seeing how the pro-amnesty camp has been sort of touting this as a win for them.
    We can't deport them all ? Just think of the fun we could have trying!

Interesting. My first reaction was negative because Cazayoux is a Dem and won a seat that was held by the GOP for more than 20 years.

This is what Cazayoux says on his website:

IMMIGRATION

I am strongly against amnesty for illegal immigrants. America is a nation of immigrants, but we also are a nation of laws. In Congress, I will fight to secure our borders and work to crack down on employers who knowingly hire illegal workers.

--------

We'll have to make sure he agrees with our definition of amnesty and employer crackdown, and resists pressure from Pelosi and other open borders advocates on this issue.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)