Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hi Truism. Welcome to ALIPAC. We know exactly how you feel. Truism, in my job, I come into contact all the time with illegals. Overall I find them pretty much like everyone else on the "nice scale", but sometimes they have quite the attitude too. In my area, which in my opinion is too late to save (south Florida) I am noticing that they are well aware of the growing trend in our country to see them removed.

My nature is to be very friendly and for a long time I was so naive. I was assimilating to their cultures, just as GWB would hope !! Then after seeing the incredible amount of discrimination and wrong doing going on I became not so friendly and nice. I realize today, what suckers, we Americans were and what fools we were to sit back and say nothing.

Truism, you don't want your town or city to become Miami, Florida. Please trust me on this. You do not want to let that happen. You will live to regret it, and you will feel like a stranger in your own town if you do.
    Eventually you will have to to get out in order to earn a living and you will be like a refugee in your own country. My family had this experience and I hope that our work will keep other American families from having to go through it.

So, hopefully that explains a little about how I feel regarding them being "nice". They may seem nice, but in time you realize that it does not matter how nice they are. What matters is what this is doing to our country.

Thank you so much Truism for joining ALIPAC.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome to you both Truism and TheOstrich

It is good to have some new fighters on board with us.

Please make sure you are signed up for our email alerts.

Just so you know, we think the addiction level to using these boards is crossed somewhere around 25 posts.

Hope to see you in our midst often and hope you will join our activism efforts.

William
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Truism,
    I too am from Louisiana. I have been e-mailing our Senators to let them know that I want them to vote for getting rid of all illegals. I know our state is not as bad as most other states but with all the work going on in the south of the state we are getting more and more of them. Also most of the people who lost their homes can't find a job since we have so much "cheap" labor here to do it. It is a sad thing to see all the Louisianian's unemployed and know that there are tons of jobs if only we didn't have so many people here that don't belongtaking the jobs.

Quote Originally Posted by UBGold
    Truism,
    I too am from Louisiana. I have been e-mailing our Senators to let them know that I want them to vote for getting rid of all illegals. I know our state is not as bad as most other states but with all the work going on in the south of the state we are getting more and more of them. Also most of the people who lost their homes can't find a job since we have so much "cheap" labor here to do it. It is a sad thing to see all the Louisianian's unemployed and know that there are tons of jobs if only we didn't have so many people here that don't belongtaking the jobs.
    hey UB,

You so right bout the cheap labor.. Lot of the illegals helped and/or helping clean up, etc.. Course, some would try to argue that the poor or folks on welfare wouldn't do that kind of work, thing is, what about the ones that do? What about the ones trying to make somethng of themselves, get a better life, but can't b/c illegal immigrants have the jobs they should've been doing?

And no, Louisiana is not as bad off as CA,NM, and TX when it comes to illegal immigration, but we still have them here. The drugs they smuggle into this country doesn't stop at the US/Mexico border, but spreads out into communities all over.

I am hoping, someday, new laws will be put in place to punish those who hire illegals and to deport illegals...

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Welcome from an anti-illegal immigration addict!!!!!! I live in Oregon and it is bad here. And I have had little interaction with any Hispanics that are good. I'm sure there might be some, maybe they stayed down south!!!
    Up here, we have a lot of agriculture work, nurseries, tree farms (your Christmas trees grown here), berry farming etc....
    As for the addiction part, oh yeah. This is the first thing I do after my coffee (Northwest Strength!!!) gets done brewing, is slip into my room, listen to the kids (homeschooled) fight over who gets to watch what with breakfast, and log on and go to Alipac!! Then, do my alloted faxing from Numbers. Check local stuff, log off. Then, when dinners cooking, log on again, go to Alipac again. 10 p.m., log on go to Alipac. It is the thing I look forward to. Why you say? I am able to find out what everyone else across the country is feeling and thinking about this issue, learn more about it, and be active in it.
    Now it is branching out and I am going into my community looking for issues to take up with locals about it all. Let me tell you, up here in our city, it is a rough situation to do, as the majority here are bleeding hearts and they just about spit on me for thinking the way I do (Patriotic?). But, I have laways loved confrontation, so it makes me more determined to dig my heels in ( thats called being a true American!!!).
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12