Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

NEW GINGRICH'S SPEECH AT CPAC ON SATURDAY

Newt Gingrich's speech at CPAC on Saturday was gangbusters. It's a must see. Even if you disagree with some of his positions you must look at the dynamics behind his statements and the principles that he exposes. He makes good sense even on things I might disagree with him on. Take a look
    and give yourself about 30 minutes. Even if you don't like the guy you have to agree his historical background, intellect and articulation is tops. He'd give Obama a run for his money and Clinton. I think he could put Huckabee in the tank on any debate.

Quite frankly, I'd like to see Roy Beck, William, Chris Simcox, and other leaders in our movement ask for a collective meeting with Gingrich to get some real ideas how to add power to our movement. He thinks outside the box.

http://www.webcastgroup.com/client/star ... 0209083982
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

He said there are two main problems. Here is one:

"Governing is much harder than campaigning." So true.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes it is and we have three candidates who have been part of the problem in the Senate far to long....why would we want one of them for president!!

...............EMERGENCY ALERT".................
    Please help take Action!!! NOW
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-103479.html
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

well spent 40 minutes imo . I thought Gingrich was playing the part of "Healer" for the party . He was very smooth in that 4 times he spoke of getting behind the gop nominee . 20% McAmnesty verus 80% Dem was a good point , but he didn't speak of Illegals in his Unification cpac speech . Why would Gingrich knowingly support a RINO ? Newt is a real conservative.
    I'm puzzled a little
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

Quote Originally Posted by tencz57
    well spent 40 minutes imo . I thought Gingrich was playing the part of "Healer" for the party . He was very smooth in that 4 times he spoke of getting behind the gop nominee . 20% McAmnesty verus 80% Dem was a good point , but he didn't speak of Illegals in his Unification cpac speech . Why would Gingrich knowingly support a RINO ? Newt is a real conservative.
    I'm puzzled a little

His point is he would rather fight McCain 20% of the time instead of fighting the Dems 90% of the times.

He was hard hitting about the Republican party being too easy on the Bush administration. They should have spoken out when they were against policies. I too thought it was 40 minutes well spent. He was also hard hitting on O'Reilly the other night when Laura Ingraham was filling in for him and stated that if the Republican Party doesn't get it together in the next four 50 five months they will lose.

I would like to see McCain state a "Contract with Conservative" and sign NumbersUSA points and Jeff Sessions points. IF he did that, it would go a long way. We'd have him on paper and we'd call him on it in a flash if he reneged on that contract. Like Newt said the Contract with America had specific points and they kept those promises and brought them to vote within 90 days.