Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

New guy.. hate illegal immigration

hey guys just saying hi and that I love the site. I just moved from a small town in kansas to dallas and im in complete shock of what is going on down here. Back home it was a problem because the meat packing plant (now owned by Tyson) said that mexico and combodia were the only countries they could hire from, i have more on that some other time.

Anyway. I can't believe that every place down here hires illegals. For instance I went to McDonald's and waited in line for 20 minutes on my lunch break to get a cheesebuger (honestly just one of those $0.99 burgers) while the kitchen was filled with banging sounds and spanish yelling.. not the most comfortable feeling in the world. There was a black girl there.. just one, looked out of place. Now I know mcyd's isn't the most glorious job but my buddy back home has never had a problem hiring high school kids to work at his McDonalds, he's a manager. I live about 4 blocks away from a day laborer spot on Shadybrook everymorning I drive by and it makes my stomache curdle to see them walking around waiting for their "johns" to pick them up.

Well enough out of me. Just glad to find such a cool site.

Oh I wrote something about this texas school hiring illegals on my myspace.com blog. check it out if ya want: www.myspace.com/rradio

Hi dragon

Welcome aboard! Man if you think Dallas is bad, try California! I do videogames for a living so I have to move every two years or so, and I lived in both Dallas and San Mateo, California in the last five years. The whole time I was in CA all I could think of was this whole place is on the verge of collapse. You either make over 100K per year, or you make minimum wage--there's no inbetween. Nobody spoke English. Getting directions to anywhere was close to impossible. There are actually street signs in Chinese!

Re: Hi dragon

Quote Originally Posted by BobC
    Welcome aboard! Man if you think Dallas is bad, try California! I do videogames for a living so I have to move every two years or so, and I lived in both Dallas and San Mateo, California in the last five years. The whole time I was in CA all I could think of was this whole place is on the verge of collapse. You either make over 100K per year, or you make minimum wage--there's no inbetween. Nobody spoke English. Getting directions to anywhere was close to impossible. There are actually street signs in Chinese!
    I saw on Fox news, they had a story on hospitals in California, now they want them to hire translators! The hospital adm. says that would be too expensive...then they showed a sign on the wall, one of those directory signs...it had every language there....even Arabic!!

When will people rise up, I wonder?
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Dang, moosetracks, I thought I had already risen!!
    For every person who reads here, or posts here, there are another 1,000 that don't know where to go, what to do, in order to get their ire noticed.

The numbers that we actually represent are phenomenol...it's a matter of having a LEADER for those silent and confused people...The Minutemen have done a wonderful job of bringing attention to our problems. They've done a terrific job of bringing forth leaders...long may this organization roll...

I found this site while joining the MM...maybe others will also.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Welcome aboard, dragon5.

Things are getting really out of hand all over the country now.

I honestly don't mind the legal immigrants but I think that they should have to read signs in our language and that they should have to speak our language, not the other way around.

While I think that the number of legal immigrants should at least diminish for awhile until we sort out what we have already, we can't complain about what we did to ourselves because we trusted the people we sent to Congress to represent us. But now that we see what has happened, we can sure hound our legislators to put the brakes on.

It gets scary sometimes when you live in a normal American city that all of a sudden becomes "Little Somewhere else."

BobC, I know some people in San Mateo, CA. They are looking to move elsewhere. Too bad when you start checking out populations and crime stats for various cities around the country they don't tell you the population breakdown of illegal aliens. I guess that is because they don't have a clue how many illegals are in each city anymore.

They appear overnight like a swarm of bees and just set up camp. And by camp, I mean five or ten families sharing a house or apartment meant for one couple. The people who are renting homes need to wise up and start looking at how many people are living in one rental unit these days.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by JuniusJnr
    Welcome aboard, dragon5.

Things are getting really out of hand all over the country now.

I honestly don't mind the legal immigrants but I think that they should have to read signs in our language and that they should have to speak our language, not the other way around.

While I think that the number of legal immigrants should at least diminish for awhile until we sort out what we have already, we can't complain about what we did to ourselves because we trusted the people we sent to Congress to represent us. But now that we see what has happened, we can sure hound our legislators to put the brakes on.

It gets scary sometimes when you live in a normal American city that all of a sudden becomes "Little Somewhere else."

BobC, I know some people in San Mateo, CA. They are looking to move elsewhere. Too bad when you start checking out populations and crime stats for various cities around the country they don't tell you the population breakdown of illegal aliens. I guess that is because they don't have a clue how many illegals are in each city anymore.

They appear overnight like a swarm of bees and just set up camp. And by camp, I mean five or ten families sharing a house or apartment meant for one couple. The people who are renting homes need to wise up and start looking at how many people are living in one rental unit these days.
    DITTO I could not have said it better.

welcome aboard, in my hometown, construction jobs are overrun with illegal mexican workers.. infact, one just down the street from me, plan to take my camera out there one day and see if I can't harrass them and the contractor..

I'll post some pics when I get a chance

Welcome dragons5!

Dragons5
    I can't believe that every place down here hires illegals
    :P In Miami they now take your order in Spanish and NOT JUST AT McyDs, and count the change back to you in Spanish !

They appear overnight like a swarm of bees and just set up camp.
    You said it, JJ.
    I used to live in Little Somewhere Else , now I live in "Big Somewhere Else".

Welcome, dragons5 !!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

thanks for the welcome guys. you guys know about www.us-english.org right?

I had this idea to turn the "habla espanol" trend back on itself. The idea is to form a group that will advocate the boycotting of stores that do not proudly display an "English Spoken Here" sign. On the plus side the group would maintain a directory of stores that work hard to keep english going.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast