Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Someone please help me out here ....

I do not understand, when 80% of this country is against drivers licenses, and all the other issues... and roughly 75% of this country has lost it's faith in the government, or it's ability to govern properly, and sounds like to me that 3 out of every 4 Americans want their representatives FIRED, and replaced w/someone who can ENFORCE THE LAWS & THE WILL OF THE PEOPLE !!!

Would someone please tell me why I keep seeing them on the t v every night again, giving US the same excuses we heard yesterday ?! And still drawing a pay check w/benefits ?!

AND... due to another day on this rhetoric... does anyone else here that has "Dobbsatarianism" have a 'sore spot' on their wall from banging their head too many times ? I had to bang something else... my hand got sore from banging the desk !

Maybe I should just go back to holding my head in anguish ~

To A Better Day America !

Your Loyal Son & Servant ~

Give Me Liberty, or Give Me Death

None of the bills I have looked at bar criminals, they bar some criminals, but not alot of them.

So basically, it still stands, no one wants amnesty based on any of the bills congress has written recently.

The media just lies about whats in the bills.

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    People are screaming down here in South West Florida. No nothing for the Illegal Alien Hoard... Go Home and as a matter of fact take Bush and Chertoff with you
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Majority Want Illegals to Get Services
    Thursday, December 6, 2007 12:44 PM

By: Newsmax Staff Article

Most Americans favor providing illegal aliens with social services and offering them a path to citizenship, a Los Angeles Times/Bloomberg poll reveals.

But one-third of those surveyed want to deny such services as public schooling and emergency room healthcare to illegal immigrants.

Only 22 percent of the more than 1,200 respondents said that illegal aliens should be able to get driver’s licenses, and just 12 percent said illegals should be allowed to pay discounted in-state tuition at public colleges.

However, a majority support a proposal discussed in Congress that would create a path to citizenship for illegal aliens already in the U.S., the Times reported.

Under the proposal, illegals could gain citizenship if they have no criminal record, register with the Department of Homeland Security, pay a fine, learn English and meet other requirements. Among Democrats polled, 64 percent support the plan, as do 62 percent of Republicans.

http://www.newsmax.com/insidecover/Majo ... 55100.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    Majority Want Illegals to Get Services
    Thursday, December 6, 2007 12:44 PM

By: Newsmax Staff Article

Most Americans favor providing illegal aliens with social services and offering them a path to citizenship, a Los Angeles Times/Bloomberg poll reveals.

http://www.newsmax.com/insidecover/Majo ... 55100.html
    Just sent this email to Newsmax staff.

Found this survey on the internet this morning and thought it may be of interest to you, as well as your responsibility to report the truth, NOT LA propaganda.

"American Pulse(TM) Survey: Providing Benefits to Undocumented Immigrants; Overwhelming Majority Don't Think It's Good for America.(Survey of 4,069 respondents.)

COLUMBUS, OH -- (MARKET WIRE) -- 12/05/07 -- As the debate heats up over whether or not the U.S. Government should provide benefits to undocumented immigrants, most Americans agree that it is not good for the country, according to the American Pulse(TM) Survey of 4,069 respondents. The majority of respondents said "No" when asked if they think undocumented immigrants should be given the following:

77% of Americans are against providing Educational Benefits to illegal aliens.
    82% of Americans are against providing Driver’s Licenses to illegal aliens
    89% of Americans are against providing Business Licenses to illegal aliens
    74% of Americans are against providing Job Training to illegal aliens
    83% of Americans are against providing Housing Assistance to illegal aliens

December 5, 2007
    SYS-CON Media
    ~~
    Topics: Illegal Immigration, polls, American Pulse survey, undocumented immigrants, benefits, driver's license, business license, housing assistance, educational benefits, job training."

IT IS IMPORTANT TO NOTE THAT THESE ARE NATIONAL AVERAGES AND LIKELY TO BE SEVERAL PERCENT POINTS HIGHER IN CONSERVATIVE STATES.

Enforcing our Immigration Laws and Securing National Borders are not partisan, divisive, or polarizing issues! In current polls the vast majority of United States Citizens want our Immigration Laws Enforced and our National Borders Secured.

Thanks for your time

Good job
    Life is a ***** dont vote for one.

As a legal non immigrant who has had to file paperwork to say I will not become a public charge on the United States and if I lose my job I have to leave the country within six weeks.

I am absolutely adamant that those here without legitimate paperwork should NOT get any government services that I am not entitled to either.

For the thousands of people like me who work hard, pay all our taxes, pay for all our healthcare, pay in full for my son's college tuition and have no rights whatsoever seeing the handouts being given away infuriates me too!

Re: New Poll - 30% Of Americans Want Services Denied To Ille

Quote Originally Posted by flashman
    http://www.newsday.com/news/printedition/world/ny-uspoll065489490dec06,0,7393054.story

And 60% of Americans favor allowing illegal immigrants who have not committed crimes to become citizens if they pay fines, learn English and meet other requirements.

I guarantee I can walk around my area, my town, my county, my state and find 80% are against any type or form of amnesty (path to citizenship, visa)

Not one of them were polled...
    "We are not for any type or form of "AMNESTY"..We are a equal oppurtunity deporter. We will not discriminate against you due to your race/age/religion .. "

Georgia Done. Some Reps websites filtered out my zip and did not accept my email. Two didn't have e-mail addresses available:

Representatives:
    John Barrow
    Sanford Bishop (no e-mail address)
    Paul Broun (no e-mail address)
    Nathan Deal
    Phil Gingrey
    Hank Johnson (e-mail not accepted)
    Jack Kingston
    John Lewis
    John Linder
    James Marshall (e-mail not accepted)
    Tom Price (e-mail not accepted)
    David Scott (e-mail not accepted)
    Lynn Westmoreland (e-mail not accepted)

Senators
    Saxby Chambliss
    Johnny Isakson

I took the liberty of taking some of the comments from different ALIPAC members and adding those to what I had to say:

Dear Honorable ___________ ,

I am e-mailing you this morning about some information given by a poll conducted by the L.A. Times. This poll is misleading and I would like to bring it to your attention. The following link will take you to a poll covered by a story from the LA Times:

http://www.newsday.com/news/printeditio ... 3054.story

The poll given by this story should be considered biased because the L.A. Times is owned by the same company that owns Hoy, a Spanish-language newspaper. The financial success of Hoy depends on having large numbers of people in California who cannot speak English. So the last thing the L.A. Times wants to do is stir American citizens into enforcing our immigration laws.

Basically, the story states 1 in 3 would deny illegal immigrants social services.â€

Re: New Poll - 30% Of Americans Want Services Denied To Ille

Quote Originally Posted by flashman
    http://www.newsday.com/news/printedition/world/ny-uspoll065489490dec06,0,7393054.story

And 60% of Americans favor allowing illegal immigrants who have not committed crimes to become citizens if they pay fines, learn English and meet other requirements.
    Some other results:

82% of Americans are against providing Driver’s Licenses to illegal aliens
    89% of Americans are against providing Business Licenses to illegal aliens
    74% of Americans are against providing Job Training to illegal aliens
    83% of Americans are against providing Housing Assistance to illegal aliens

So how about it people. Do you agree with America about allowing illegal immigrants to become citizens if they meet the requirements?
    I absolutely agree with the majority of Americans.....NO AMNESTY!!!!

It is TOTAL BS that 60% of Americans support a "pathway to citizenship" for the millions of illegals who have chosen to ignore our laws by sneaking into our country, rather than entering through legal channels; steal the identities of decent hard-working Americans; depress our wages by providing employers with cheap slave labor; bankrupt American small businesses who can no longer compete against IA employers; abuse our social services; refuse to assimilate; feel nothing but contempt for America and its citizenry; show no gratitude for the generosity of American taxpayers who are forced to foot the bill for their K-12 education; brazenly march in our streets demanding rights they are not entitled to; desecrate our flag……etc, etc, etc. Not to mention the rapists, murderers, gang members and drunk drivers.

Why on earth would we want to grant citizenship to these people?

Flashman, why do YOU feel they are entitled to U.S. citizenship?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast