Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ChromeDome,

Welcome, and it's good to have you here!

Annie
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

Welcome Aboard You will find this forum informative and helpful in the fight against illegal immigration. You might want to take your blood pressure medicine prior to reading

Welcome ChromeDome to the board, there are many articles and resources here that we hope you will utilize. If you have questions just ask, as the members here will always assist
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Many thanks for the nice welcome and the kind words.You all have made me feel right at home here and I appreciate it!After reading many of the posts on different subjects here I feel that we all share the same goals and ideals on the rule of law and importance of seeing that all immigration to our country is legal.I eagerly look forward to reading everyone's thoughts and ideas and also appreciate you letting me share mine with you!

Welcome to ALIPAC Chromedome.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Welcome aboard!!
    I will always Stand by the Eagle, I will never betray the Eagle, I am loyal to the Eagle!

From one 'Domer' to another - Welcome!

It truly is a great group here.
    I always learn something new. I hope your experience here is equally rewarding and interesting...

-PhE
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12