Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

News on Atlanta TV right now Illegals Caught Making Fake ...

Drivers Licenses, ID's Huge Operation Green Card, Permanent REsidents Card, Passport Photos

The lead in on the report is "Disturbing news, Illegals making Fake ID's that could be used by Terrorists"

Ha! I am not worried about so called "terrorists". What concerns me is how many ID's they are shipping back to Mexico for "Mexican Terrorists" to gain easy entry to the US.

I think illegals pose a threat as terrorists, much more than so-called terrorists.

$260 for 5 social security cards. Street Mexican, works in a shopping center. Takes camera man into a "hair salon" to take photos.

News reporters found 3 different operations within a few hours on Buford Highway. These Mexicans and other illegals work and live, and shop on Buford Highway, all in plain sight. They could start running these folks off if so inclined.

Don't tell me that police don't know about this.

I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

MW
    The same thing is probably happening in New York too. I'm sure Atlanta illegals haven't cornered the market.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Is there a way to search past articles in newspapers?

The Ft. Worth paper had an article about 2 weeks ago about a man who was caught with 1,000 or more ID's. He also had the machines to make credit cards, some patient records from a dental office - etc.

His last name was hispanic, but the paper didn't say if he was illegal or not -

I don't know how to locate these things - but it was interesting and maddening -
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I mean - they got these folks on camera. They work out of a retail shopping center "Hair Salon".

Why not shut them down, arrest them and deport the whole lot of them - today??

yes what is the news link to the story?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Local major network News.

Channel 2 Atlanta.

You can bet LA in infested with this crap!!

------------ACTION ALERT! --------Thursday...11/1
    ACTIVIST...."AG'S JOB BILL RAISES IT'S UGLY HEAD AGAIN" PLEASE MAKE CALLS, E-MAILS AND FAXES!!
    NOW!!!
    Link to action thread!!
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-88376.html
    Contact Info...Senators, Representatives & USEFUL INFORMATION
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... c&p=384761
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

And with all of this crap going on, a President would be able to put a stop to it. Since Bush doesn't do anything about this, that's proof right there that he's an accessory. Bush is guilty of aiding and abetting illegal immigration and ID fraud.

What about local officials? If anyone black or white, was caught making illegal documents and DL, they would be under the jail.

Quote Originally Posted by bootsalinda
    What about local officials? If anyone black or white, was caught making illegal documents and DL, they would be under the jail.
    For probably 20 years!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)