Page 11 of 50 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

OK here we go, since I'm 3 hours later than alot of you and just waking up, I take it you have all pissed everyone off, so their probably not going to be very nice to me. Just wanted you to know I'm probably going to really get abused.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Here is what the tax code says about non-profit corporations (LaRaza is one): They may not attempt to influence legislation as a substantial part of its activities.

It seems to me LaRaza by helping to write this bill is violating their non-profit status. But of course our government won't do anything about this. Talk about culture of corruption!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Bowman wrote:

Here is what the tax code says about non-profit corporations (LaRaza is one): They may not attempt to influence legislation as a substantial part of its activities.
    I going to write an email to Judicial Watch on that one!

Banned
    TexasCowgirl,

I've been meaning to talk to you about your avatar. Could you pick anything scarier???

Oliver

Quote Originally Posted by olivermyboy
    TexasCowgirl,

I've been meaning to talk to you about your avatar. Could you pick anything scarier???

Oliver
    I must agree Oliver!
    One things for sure after everyone see's that they could not possibly vote for her!! Propaganda Hey!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    2ndamnedsis posted:

toll-free numbers for the Capitol switchboard

800-459-1887
    800-828-0498
    877-851-6437
    866-340-9281
    Yippee Toll Free Numbers!!! Let you know if they work.

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman

It seems to me LaRaza by helping to write this bill is violating their non-profit status. But of course our government won't do anything about this. Talk about culture of corruption!
    I'd forgotten about that, BOWMAN

Can you provide a link and copy.

Some of our folks might want to include this info when they CALL these so-called Senators. This could certainly be used to give them the proverbial black eye.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

TexasCowgirl,

Oliver
    Ok that must be like the 20th complaint I've gotten. lol

I'll change it this week! I just want any liberals browsing our forum to know who they are REALLY hoping to vote for in 2008. I'm hoping that image gets burned into their minds. Sorry for all the suffering here, but it's for the better good.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Quote Originally Posted by TexasCowgirl
    TexasCowgirl,

Oliver
    Ok that must be like the 20th complaint I've gotten. lol

I'll change it this week! I just want any liberals browsing our forum to know who they are REALLY hoping to vote for in 2008. I'm hoping that image gets burned into their minds. Sorry for all the suffering here, but it's for the better good.
    Can't speak for anyone else or the libs but
    IT'S SURE BURNED INTO MY MIND

Banned
    TexasCowgirl,

Don't change your Hilary avatar! It woke me up--not pleasantly, but it did the job!

Oliver

Page 11 of 50 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast