Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

PHRED
    Yup! And thanx for adding this important information to the discussion

Also! KATE {will be weighing in when she has a spare moment} brought to my attention something that also needs consideration.

We're tracking the AgJobs bill. However, this could very well be incorporated into this travesty of a COMPREHENSIVE AMNESTY..........especially since it's in part being written by the Chamber of Commerce!

FYI: dems or repubs..........each member has been in cahoots for AMNESTY since the get go. Cornyn! Hmmmm?
    Maybe one has not but if memory serves, every one has carried the AMNESTY water within the past few years.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is why we need more Transparency in government. This hidding and sneaking is over. The era of Ted Kennedy's is comming to an end. We need to keep tabs on the people we elect and hold them accountable to us.

I think everyone of us should complain about his. This is outrageous!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    This is why we need more Transparency in government. This hidding and sneaking is over. The era of Ted Kennedy's is comming to an end. We need to keep tabs on the people we elect and hold them accountable to us.

I think everyone of us should complain about his. This is outrageous!

Dixie
    Complain? Uh uhhhhh

Compaining time is over! DEMANDING time has arrived

April
    I am very POED ....I am doing LOTS of demanding...this is beyond OUTRAGEOUS !!!!!

Sis: Hey, it's 'all good'....

PHRED
    Yup! And thanx for adding this important information to the discussion
    I try to add rather than subtract - but, then again, some days I can't even do that!!!
    :P

Banned
    This bill is in the first step in the legislative process. Introduced bills go first to committees that deliberate, investigate, and revise bills before they go to general debate. The majority of bills never make it out of committee. I was told that many bills with out American public knowledge are written by citizens and present and sponsored all the time as a reps own and most of them get as bout as far as a half a tank of gas will get me on a trip to Mexico
    My reps secretary said this about three second ago I got the feeling he was reading it at the same time I was typing it.

This is the time, folks...call your senators. We can't let this slip through our fingers. If we lose this one, it will be like losing our entire country. Everyone....please call as many senators as you can...we desperately need your help. Thanks.

Right on NEESE.

By the Bill's TEXT NOT being available on Thomas, we know that we are in for rough riding.

Thomas should have had the TEXT within 48 hrs. It's been weeks.
    This protocol is NOT normal.
    For the Bill to have been PRESENTED to the Judiciary committee, there had to have been TEXT - not a 'synopsis.'

REMEMBER the PENCE 2-step? When he ripped the pdf off of his site after finding out the OUTRAGE by people who were - shock! - actually reading the massive 300+ page piece of garbage?

REMEMBER the KENNEDY disgrace in a 103 page AMNESTY - SPP/NAU AMENDMENT that was to be attached to the Minimum Wage Bill???? Just a few short weeks ago?

These walking traitors have learned a lesson and that lesson is that the AMERICAN PEOPLE READ

Now is the time to keep a close eye on our politicians, and take action...even if it is only one or two calls. We have to make this work.

MW
    2ndamendsis wrote:

FYI: dems or repubs..........each member has been in cahoots for AMNESTY since the get go. Cornyn! Hmmmm?
    Maybe one has not but if memory serves, every one has carried the AMNESTY water within the past few years.
    I'd have to humbly disagree. I can think of five Senate members, off the top of my head, that I don't recall supporting amnesty in any shape or form. They are:

Sen. Sessions (R-AL)
    Sen. Vitters (R-LA)
    Sen. Isakson (R-GA)
    Sen. Byrd (D-WV)
    Sen. Inhofe (R-OK)

Is it really fair to lump these gentlemen in with the likes of Kennedy, Reid, McCain, Clinton, Specter, etc., etc.? Our friends may be few in the Senate, but they are there. All I'm saying is we should give credit where credit is due. I feel your frustration, I really do.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast