Page 46 of 50 FirstFirst ... 36424344454647484950 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Scare you, SOSADFORUS?????

Quote Originally Posted by olivermyboy

Scare you, SOSADFORUS?????

How in Gods name did that freaky woman get to be speaker of the house. Its no wonder this country is falling apart, between her and flubbler the whale its more than i can bare.

Thank you so much now I will surly have night mares!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    I think its about to get serious: http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... 544#310544

I voted for Jorge Bush twice and I sure as hell saw the error of my ways!!!
    Some of us are almost as stubborn as Bush is, at least we admitted we were wrong and saw the error of our ways, that man has to have a mule for a grandaddy, he takes the cake where stubborness is concerned, that man seems to be unable to admit he was wrong about anything, oh yea, the Iraq war took him 6 yrs to admit that though!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Yep, I'm guilty of that. I'm afraid I sent them to France though!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    SOSADFORUS, hope I didn't send you back to bed with that picture of Ms. Pelosi?

SOSADFORUS, hope I didn't send you back to bed with that picture of Ms. Pelosi?
    Yes you did, that picture was more than I could take, thank you very much.
    But I'm feeling better today and ready for and excited to win this fight and this morning I am beginning with Idaho so I can get it out of the way, I really want them to pass English as the offical language so we don't have to start printing documents in other languages, If you can't speak English don't vote in Idaho. The other issue that is up is no social
    services if you are not a citizen and we need to nip that in the
    bud before it starts costing the taxpayers, us. What do you think??
    I'm still sick so refrain from the scary pictures, that picture must have been before her face lift at christmas, but the eyes! she does look dangeous doesn't she, thank goodness she's not my grandmother!! Maybe shes my sisters grandmother!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    SOSADFORUS wrote:

I'm still sick so refrain from the scary pictures, that picture must have been before her face lift at christmas, but the eyes! she does look dangeous doesn't she, thank goodness she's not my grandmother!! Maybe shes my sisters grandmother

Banned
    SOSADFORUS wrote:
    But I'm feeling better today and ready for and excited to win this fight and this morning I am beginning with Idaho so I can get it out of the way, I really want them to pass English as the offical language so we don't have to start printing documents in other languages, If you can't speak English don't vote in Idaho. The other issue that is up is no social
    Yes, good idea. I have from an excellent source that the Governor will sign them if they pass!!!

SOSADFORUS wrote:
    Yes, good idea. I have from an excellent source that the Governor will sign them if they pass!!!
    We want S1172 English official language and HB 219 no instate tuition to illegal aliens, I got a couple done and am having trouble with the web site but will check it again in a while.
    I think Butch will sign them to, were lucky to have him!!