Page 48 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3844454647484950 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    I use to think it was crazy when people would talk about one world order, but its not so far fetched now! Now I can picture it starting with the NAU and progressing into much much more. that would be good by America!
    Same here. I was like, "Oh boy, another conspiracy theory." Now I am seeing it in front of me. And that is the plan--for it to progress into much more--a World Union of Nations. Governing bodies must preside over economic integration, or a one world government if you will. The WTO has already over-ruled local ordinances. The NAU will be a nightmare.

Back when I first heard of it--around 2000, they made vague references to "loss of nation-hood," "one world government," and "corporate interests." It didn't make any sense to me at the time, but now things are sure as hell coming together.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    I use to think it was crazy when people would talk about one world order, but its not so far fetched now! Now I can picture it starting with the NAU and progressing into much much more. that would be good by America!
    Same here. I was like, "Oh boy, another conspiracy theory." Now I am seeing it in front of me. And that is the plan--for it to progress into much more--a World Union of Nations. Governing bodies must preside over economic integration, or a one world government if you will. The WTO has already over-ruled local ordinances. The NAU will be a nightmare.

Back when I first heard of it--around 2000, they made vague references to "loss of nation-hood," "one world government," and "corporate interests." It didn't make any sense to me at the time, but now things are sure as hell coming together.
    Yes just imagine the United States with no constitutiion or Bill of rights!! It would be a very sad day!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    SOSADFORUS wrote:
    Yes just imagine the United States with no constitutiion or Bill of rights!! It would be a very sad day!!
    Yeah, I wonder what the "one world constitution" will look like! They'll have to kill me first.

Quote Originally Posted by olivermyboy
    SOSADFORUS wrote:
    Yeah, I wonder what the "one world constitution" will look like! They'll have to kill me first.
    "Global constitution" it will be written for elites and corp. Amer.

Well we will go down together, probably with a whole lot of other Americans!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Have you seen this yet???? SSFU--I'm tired of typing the whole damn thing! Whoops! It ends in FU--nothing personal!

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... c&p=311360

SOSADFORUS wrote:
    "Global constitution" it will be written for elites and corp. Amer.

Well we will go down together, probably with a whole lot of other Americans!!
    I have been thinking about this a lot lately. I don't want it, but it looks like Washington is pushing for a {Mod Edit} with all of this NAU talk. The NAU could be the catalyst for a second American {Mod Edit} - please re-read rule 2.5
    The American people will simply not permit our sovereignty to be taken away and our nation disolved. Opposition by Americans to the NAU could be looked upon as secession by Washington. The course we are headed on is a downright scary one indeed.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Have you seen this yet???? SSFU--I'm tired of typing the whole damn thing! Whoops! It ends in FU--nothing personal!

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... c&p=311360
    evidently not because I have no Idea a what your talking about.
    I'm lost help me out here!! Am I suppose to look on that link because its 4 pages long! I just went there!

Banned
    No, the last memorial Kate posted!!!

No, the last memorial Kate posted!!!
    I know that is just the saddest story, how can our polititians sleep at night, they are real scum

Banned
    Yeah, they're scum. That's why hardly anybody decent goes into politics! Who'd want to be associated with them anyway--I'd rather be hanging out in Idaho with all the incognitos myself!

Damn, I've been arguing on another thread, and shallow me, missed American Idol!