Page 49 of 50 FirstFirst ... 39454647484950 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by olivermyboy
    Yeah, they're scum. That's why hardly anybody decent goes into politics! Who'd want to be associated with them anyway--I'd rather be hanging out in Idaho with all the incognitos myself!

Damn, I've been arguing on another thread, and shallow me, missed American Idol!
    UH OH!! will you be able to make it until next week!! probably all the good stuff happened to night to.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

LETS KEEP HITTING THEM ON S9, I'M GOING TO GET THEM AGAIN TODAY AND AGAIN FIRST OF THE WEEK!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

OK.........FOCUS HERE NOW!

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=56721
    WHITEHOUSE SECRET AMNESTY

just as we suspected......brought to you by the TRAITORS to our USofA!

They really believe that we're NOT sharp enough to counter their backstabbing, traitorous behavior?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis

They really believe that we're NOT sharp enough to counter their backstabbing, traitorous behavior?

SIS, I did focus on this first already, do you still want us to focus on S9 still to, and keep the thread at the top also??? They are traitors and so sneaky, we can not trust them at all!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS

SIS, I did focus on this first already, do you still want us to focus on S9 still to, and keep the thread at the top also??? They are traitors and so sneaky, we can not trust them at all!!!
    Sosad
    SECRET AMNESTY is our focus.

They thought they'd pull an end run around us! No cigar.
    We're too sharp and have too many people on the watch.

Everyone will need to be contacted so that will take a great deal of time.
    We're focused on ALL of them while numbersusa, God Bless Them!, is focused only on our individual senators & reps.

PENCE, CORNYN & gang need to be put against the wall now!

And CRAIG & gang.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS

Sosad
    SECRET AMNESTY is our focus.

They thought they'd pull an end run around us! No cigar.
    We're too sharp and have too many people on the watch.

Everyone will need to be contacted so that will take a great deal of time.
    We're focused on ALL of them while numbersusa, God Bless Them!, is focused only on our individual senators & reps.

PENCE, CORNYN & gang need to be put against the wall now!

And CRAIG & gang.

Media and talk show hosts need to be contacted also.
    Okie Dokie, all of them it is !!and news

Banned
    bttt

April
    bttt

Not just Microsoft!

Foreign Lobby Organizations are participating in writing this legislation!

The Immigration Voice website and followers
    American Association of Physicians of Indian Origin
    Telugu Association of North America
    American Telugu Association
    FOGANA - Federation of Gujarati Associations of North America
    Federation of Tamil Sangams of North America etc..

http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=3538

Don't be surprised if these lobby organizations are getting a piece of the action:
    Hill and Knowlton
    NASSCOM
    National Communist La Raza, etc.

hell, I wouldn't be surprised if the MS-13 street gang is also involved.

The US Senate is serving up our jobs, livelyhoods, futures
    to foreign lobby sociopath sub-human scum bags!

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to catch up on this thread and loosing but something stood out in this series of posts. Someone said it is time for a second America.

Pardon me if I am preaching to the choir but I felt compelled to remind you there are two United States. One a Republic (set aside by the traitors in the 30s) and the corporate UNITED STATES comprised of communist inflitrators. Ya I know ... sounds bizarre but these days truth is stranger than fiction and the fiction we all read and loved was based upon truth. (another topic for another time)

Legally this is quite a mess but since there are no more courts with the exception of the communista courts of the New World Order aka UN then it really doesn't matter what is said in a court of law.

We need to find someway to wake the masses (before they get their own PERSONAL wake up call) and RESTORE THE REPUBLIC! I personally like the idea since UNITED STATES INC (DC and territories and possessions) is on the line for the debts, limited to their own jurisidiction (IF the masses actually knew what that was) and BEST OF ALL there is no sorting out the decades of subversive legislation that has been passed moving their communist agenda along. We just start out where they took our Republic away.

The key for immediate resistance is your local sherrif. You need to find out where they stand... do they want the toys handed out by the Feds or do they want the restore the Republic? Next you can petition your county to annex the charter of the sherriff and limit him/her to the tax dollars paid in by your community. The Sherrif is the key. The Feds cannot enter your county without his permission. If all the counties within one state are unified that protects the sovereignty of the state and instantly puts a STOP / HOLD on those blankety blank draconian laws i.e. Pat Acts, Warner et al.

The kicker on that plan is alot of governors need to be thoroughly scrutinized. We are deeply infiltrated at this point.

It would help to get our national guard back (what's left of them as a result of DU poisioning) so there are multiple fronts and somewhere else in here someone mentioned we are attacked on all fronts. Dam right we are and it is overwhelming but we cannot stop.

With regard to restoring the Republic.... IF ONLY it were possible... unless the majority of the People wake up it will not be and there will be small communities fighting this Evil for decades to come. (IF they survive the techonology is something out of star wars absolutely unbelieveable evil tools to control masses have now been developed while we slept in our blankety blank induced stupor.)
    "Liberty CANNOT be preserved without general knowledge among people" John Adams (August 1765)