Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Great letter wiro

Lets see if JC Penny has the courage to respond
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I know this is only one company out of millions, but as my grand dad used to say, "the best way to eat an elephant is one bite at a time" Lets chew this bite up real good lol
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I was SHOCKED to see your sign that states "Bilingual Spanish only apply"....Well..since you don't want AMERICANS working at your stores....I guess you do not want AMERICANS buying at your stores....I am sending a copy of the photo of your sign to ALL my AMERICAN friends in many many states and am suggesting to them that they also NEVER shop in any of your stores again....You will never see me in your store again... You made the choice...

Sent to them

If I get a reply...I will post it
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Another complaint that I filed with Penney's in November is that when they delivered my furniture, one person didn't speak any English one person spoke English, but neither could read English. I had purchased a two piece armoire, as I watched them trying to pull the doors open, I hollered for them to stop and showed them the very large tag that said "Caution remove the packing screws before opening the doors". I ended up telling them to not assemble anything to leave it and my husband would take care of it, so they made me sign a receipt stating that I was taking responsibility for assembly.

Bilingual can mean someone who speaks Spanish and broken English, but it doesn't mean they read and understand both languages.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910