Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

NO FIGHTING ON THE ALIPAC FORUMS!

Ok folks,

I do not get to read the forums as much as I would like too, but today someone thankfully brought the fighting among users to my attention.

In the future, I would like to be notified immediately via PM if anyone insults another user.

Most of you are good fighters and that is why you are here. Fighters will occasionally start smacking each other around when not deployed or focused on the enemy.

Debate? Yes. Challenge each other? Certainly. Insult each other? Never.

It was very disappointing for me to have to delete about 20 posts of our users insulting each other and then others joining in the fray.

Each ALIPAC user should be treated with the utmost respect including our enemies and trolls.

Let me know if I have missed any of the insulting posts that need to be removed.

Everyone on this board needs to disagree respectfully and insulting other users will not be tolerated.

Remember the rules folks.

Can't we all get along? And one other important point. Never say you are speaking for the organization when you try to make a point.

These forums are not the official opinions of ALIPAC and anyone that is not an executive officer does not need to be making organizational claims. Our moderators can make official claims on rule violations in the forums.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

BTTT
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)