Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

No Form of Amnesty.

No Form of Amnesty.

A fence and any other way to stop flow. Fences works in San Diego. If our govt doesn’t do it,the minute men will with your donation. Send your donation to minute men.
    Fine businesses that hire Illegals or imprison them or put them out of business.
    This is amnesty any way you look at it.
    $2,000 is a token fine for amnesty
    Back ground check. How can they check if they are criminals in Mexico. or if they use false names and documents? It cannot be done effectively.
    Learn English. That is what is spoken here in America. I speak it.
    Pay back taxes. How if they have no legal record? They should pay taxes.
    Work. That is a joke. That is why they are here.
    Stand in line for citizenship.(in their own country) I don’t think they care as long as they are allowed to stay and work. This may not be “amnesty” as defined by Webster, but it is still a form of amnesty.
    We are rewarding people that break our laws.
    If given instant amnesty they will be entitled to all our social services, medicaid, food stamps, low income housing, social security, SSI and will destroy our social services and our system.
    Because they are low wages earners they will pay very little in taxes and they will be more of aliability than an asset. It come down to 20 million more poverty level citizens our govt will haveto deal with and our poor will have to compete with.
    When Illegals are given citizenship they will expect higher wages. Business will then hire less. Illegals will have to compete with Americans for jobs. Business will hire Americans before immigrants. No jobs and they will be entitles to all social services which is paid for by American tax payers.
    The only reason they have jobs now is because business can hire more for less.

Other than the definite culture clash and the burden that our government will expect us to bear for the sake of a neighboring nation...what annoys me most is the casual criminality.

I wonder what goes on in their minds as they constantly look for ways to subvert or ignore our laws?

From the time they step lawlessly across the border, it's one crime after another. Illegal papers, illegal work..illegal driving...not buying insurance...driving while drunk or doped...illegal applications for aid, illegal voting...the list is much too long to type in here...but we're all VICTIMS of this...our government has made sure it is so.

MJ

When Illegals are given citizenship they will expect higher wages. Business will then hire less. Illegals will have to compete with Americans for jobs. Business will hire Americans before immigrants. No jobs and they will be entitles to all social services which is paid for by American tax payers.
    The only reason they have jobs now is because business can hire more for less
    Of course they will demand more...better...and yes have to compete with me (white) and I'll be expected to back down again for another minority group as if being white means you don't need to work like everybody else. And it will increase the NEED for more temporary workers to do the jobs Americans won't do and they won't leave till they get amnesty and the insanity goes on.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)