Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

NO LINKS TO GRASSFIRE ALLOWED AT ALIPAC

Links to Grassfire Removed.

We do not allow links to Grassfire from ALIPAC after they collected all of our online signatures and email earlier and the petition said NO GUEST WORKER AMNESTY.

Then they tried to use our signatures as support for the Cornyn Kyle bill which contained a Guest Worker Amnesty.

NO LINKS TO GRASSFIRE on ALIPAC
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Grassfire

ok.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Such behavior is getting very thick. Offer a poll that says one thing and then skew the results to mean the absolute opposite.

Who was it that said once that online polls couldn't be trusted? Whoever it was it seems they were right after all!
    Pro Patri Vigilans! Death to Aztlan!!

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    I saw they had a "Support the President" petition too
    Go figure.
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

Grassfire strikes me as an email data mining operation. Collect different names and emails on different topics and then sell the lists or use them for political gain with politicians.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I don't understand. That organization announced that they presented 400K signatures - are any of us part of those sigs? How were they found out to be doing something wrong?
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

They had a petition up that many of us signed that said No Amnesty No Guest Worker.

Then they took that petition and claimed our signatures were support for the Cornyn Kyle immigration reform bill which contained both a Guest Worker bill and a biometric mandatory national ID for all Americans.

Our movement was excited about the Cornyn Kyle bill till we got a real look at it. It said illegal aliens had to return home first before they could enroll in the bills Guest Worker program.

The smiles in our movement faded quickly as Cornyn and Kyle reveled in the applause and announced on national TV that we could work with Mexico to set up stations just across the border where the illegals could go and sign up and be back in the US within a few days.

What a sham. I certainly did not support that bill, its Guest Worker provisions, or its big brother ID and many of our supporters are very upset Grassfire misrepresented our signatures on that petition.

W

Thank you for explaining.
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

Cornyn and Kyle reveled in the applause and announced on national TV that we could work with Mexico to set up stations just across the border where the illegals could go and sign up and be back in the US within a few days.
    So in other words, those people are part of a dirty-tricks, data mining, disinformation campaign.

Good thing that was found out in time !!! Imagine the damage they could do.

I have words for them, but I'll stick with the rules

Let's be brutally honest: THe Only thing that matters is when you force Politicians to STOP and PAY Attention to You. Its time to think about ways to do that.

I signed up and am ashamed. Sorry, all.
    Hussein who?

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast