Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

North American Community Plan - ITS TIME TO KICK BUTT

http://www.cfr.org/pdf/NorthAmerica_TF_final.pdf

Everyone, here is the link to the "document" about 70 pages in pdf format that explains the NORTH AMERICAN COMMUNITY as proposed by the Council on Foreign Relations.

You will see a few Americans names. William Weld, Robert Pastor, Carla Hills, and Raul Yzaguirre (former President of National Council of La Raza) and now a Professor at Arizona State University.

These people are insane. They are mentally ill. They are so far off base they should apply for jobs in China and work for the Communist Regime there. This report offers absolutely NO recognition of the American People. They intend to open the United States to anyone who wants to come here. They acknowledge that the United States has the "least" to gain from the Prosperty portion of the partnership. They intend to flood our colleges with Mexicans and try to induce our students to study in Mexico. The goal is to fully develop Mexico. There is no mention of any goals for the United States. There will be no security for the United States because we will have no perimeter. There will be regulatory control of all matters by a Council.

AND THEY WANT TO EXPAND MIGRATION INTO THE UNITED STATES.

The sicko-wacko-evil-parasites-from-hell intend for the American People to compete in a 3 nation labor market that is a single labor market without regulation. Workers in the United States will be protected by a "parity" which means we can't earn less than their poorest. I suppose that is the minimum wage.

They intend to pollute the continent instead of just the United States.

They intend to take over Mexico's oil company (while we sell ours to China).

There are no bar charts, no graphs, no studies, no mathematics, no statistics, no references, just vague, bland, double-speak.

The CFR is a communist organization and needs to be disbanded and ejected from the United States on our 13 mile ocean marker from 30,000 feet.

Any professional associated with this organization needs to be placed immediately on a PTL (Potential Traitors List) and shunned by our society until they are forced to leave the United States.

Our nation with the battle of its life ahead of us on more fronts that we can list DOES NOT HAVE TIME for this Madness. We do not need a bunch of academics who have never in their lives earned a real dollar or ever in their lives produced even 1 hour of domestic product and know absolutely nothing about our economy; our country; our people serving this President and his Wacko Agenda to end the United States.

ANY elected representative of the United States or any paid federal worker that has so much as winked at this proposal needs to be Pink-slipped immediately and investigated by Congress and the United States Justice Department for sedition and treason.

This "group" of people hereinafter referred to as "freaks" have sat and cooed with represenatives from two other nations in an effort to determine the future of a community that does not now exist. They have sat and cooed with the President of the United States throughout the endeavors and devised a reckless, careless, unthinkable, unconsionable END of the United States and set a course that will WITHOUT A DOUBT bring every American to abject poverty through unemployment.

Worse, they have totally ignored the existence of the United States, the American People, our Constitution, our Congress, our Laws and our US Supreme Court, as if they were totally irrelevant.

Worse, the document acknowledges that the World Trade Organization will be the central court for resolution of disputes.

Everything else will be handled by regulations adopted by the North American Council.

The President, Vice President, US Secretary of Commerce, US Ambassador to Mexico, and US Secretary of State need to removed from office immediately and placed under arrest because they have promulgated this plan, met on this plan with foreign nations as representatives of the US, made promises, cut deals, and by so doing violated and compromised the best interest of the American People in every possible respect, legally, morally, physically, constitutionally, economically, and socially.

Read, Weep, and Then Get Ready to Kick Globalists Butts from Here to Kingdom Come, Starting with the Pschopathic ManiaX in the White House at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue who is THE MAN behind the whole thing.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Well, I've read it. All 70 pages and I don't even know where to begin to comment on it! Total BS would sum my thoughts up nicely!!

I note particularly the three participants--Bush, Fox and Prime Minister Martin of Canada---all meeting in TEXAS. Bush is once again hell bent on destroying our SOVEREIGN nation. The LAST thing we need is to merge our three countries. Don't we have enough problems right here in the US that we don't need to take on the problems of two more countries.

Canada is infamous for their total lack of immigration control. Basically, anyone who just SAYS they are seeking asyllum is granted that request. They have HUGE numbers of Middle Easterners who have established residency and CITIZENSHIP in Canada with absolutely no background checks at all. It has become a haven for Islamic radicals as reported by members or former members of Canada's intelligence services.

It also looks to me like Mexico will be the only country that stands to benefit from this fiasco. It almost says that this plan is intended to spread the wealth. In other words, the US and Canada are going to be relinquishing their prosperity in order to UPLIFT Mexico!!!

We need to get on this bandwagon NOW before they attain their goal of implementing this plan by 2010. If WTO, NAFTA and CAFTA are bad, this is the ultimate giveaway.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

We need to get on this bandwagon NOW before they attain their goal of implementing this plan by 2010. If WTO, NAFTA and CAFTA are bad, this is the ultimate giveaway.
    I've been on it for a couple of years now. 2010 is not too far away so we need to crush their diabolic plan.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Any suggestions about what I can do???
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Bootsie,

You can help us get the ALIPAC message on this out to the public and lawmakers first of next week when we make our move.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm ready, willing and able!

HEY EVERYONE!! I just wanted to point that the report talks about completing integration by 2010. It has already started. I think that's the real reason why the US Senate didn't approve the additional 2000 border agents. They are not expecting to have to control a border. In the previous articles posted about the Security and Prosperity Partnership of the Bush Administration which is the same thing as the North American Community plan, the ministers from the three countries were to have their "details" completed by June. They did and met on June 27. It's ready for the President to sign soon and since this is HIS PLAN, he will sign it this month or next.

In otherwords, we don't have until 2010 to stop it we have maybe until August 1 of this year to stop the President from signing this pact.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The traitor bush must be stopped from signing this pact. One thing though, notice how he abandoned the agreement set forth by other nations to cut greenhouse gases globaly? Didn't we, with Clinton, set that into motion. And then comes georgie boy and goes back on our word, reverses our decision to participate.

Well, when the next president gets into office, it may be entirely possible to reverse everything that this congress and georgie boy have done. Who says anything bushie implements has to stick? Nothing does. He's stealing and giving away American's prosperity, and that can be reversed when the SOB is gone. If he can go back on OUR word about a helpful cause, then anything he wants can be reversed too, by the next administration. We just have to make sure Tom Tancredo is elected.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The Congress could stop him if they asserted themselves. Bush is exceeding his constitutional authority on one hand and ignoring his oath of office on the other. Only congress can legislate immigration law.

W

Rockfish's post jumped out at me for several reasons. I agree with his last sentence, but the rest disturbs me.

Rockfish:
    --------------------------------------
    One thing though, notice how he abandoned the agreement set forth by other nations to cut greenhouse gases globaly?
    ---------------------------------------

Maybe i'm alone on this one, but I think an American president is allowed to do the opposite of what a handful of foreign nations demand.

----------------------------------------------------------
    Didn't we, with Clinton, set that into motion(?)
    ----------------------------------------------------------

Maybe "you" agreed with Clinton on this one, but 90+ percent of Congress thought the other way, along with the majority of Americans.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
    And then comes georgie boy and goes back on our word, reverses our decision to participate.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------

Our word? Don't include me in that fools' errand.

Notice: You did not participate in the Kyoto protocol.

The president signed an agreement that he knew would be killed in the Senate by an almost 100 to 0 margin.

The idea that you participated in Kyoto is a sham that gives Clinton un-deserving credit for the environment.

Clinton knew that Kyoto never stood a CHANCE IN HELL of being ratified. Yet he reaps the praise of the dupes.

The treaty was dead on arrival in the U.S. but he duped you, and thousands or millions of others, into thinking he scored some environmental victory, while achieving nothing.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, when the next president gets into office, it may be entirely possible to reverse everything that this congress and georgie boy have done.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------

What? Weren't you just crying about Bush reversing your decision to participate? Now you suggest reversing the participation of tons more people than your fellow Kyoto-wackjobs.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If he can go back on OUR word about a helpful cause, then anything he wants can be reversed too, by the next administration.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You seem to bond yourself to Bill Clinton and personalize a reckless and meaningless signature he put on a piece of paper.

He knew full well that the treaty was going nowhere without the consent of the elected officials. Even 90+ percent of Democrats would have killed the treaty.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We just have to make sure Tom Tancredo is elected.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is what we want to hear, and is out of place considering the rest of your post.

-n
    "It is difficult to overcome the reflexes of national identity. But you will get there."

Bill Clinton, Paris, 8/9/2005

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast