Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Not a march or a demostration just law abiding citizens ???

What would happen??

knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that an alien has come to, entered, or remains in the United States in violation of law - This sums up our local governments and religious leaders that give sanctuary to illegal immigrants.

We know our laws are being violated everyday. These lawbreakers are not hiding the fact. They are putting it right out there for everyone to see.

Isn’t it our duty as law abiding citizens to inform our law enforcement officers when we think a crime is being committed.

So what would happen if the citizens in this country started filing complaints with local police departments. Not a march, not a protest; just citizens filing in one by one to report our concerns and filing complaints.

They would throw them in the garbage bin, Trust me they wont listen to a few complaints, for instance there is this huge flea market in denver and i swear hundreds of IA's are there every weekend, the last time i was there i even saw people selling fake id's, and weapons, everyone who lives in denver knows what im talking about, but where are the feds, ICE.

They dont care, I guess if enough people and media attention gets drawn to a single place then well it might work.

But for now the best thing we can do is to get as many vigilant people out there as possible. It's not like the IA's are trying to lay low anyway.

Im here too and im not going anywhere.
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

They would throw them in the garbage bin, Trust me they wont listen to a few complaints, for instance there is this huge flea market in denver and i swear hundreds of IA's are there every weekend, the last time i was there i even saw people selling fake id's, and weapons, everyone who lives in denver knows what im talking about, but where are the feds, ICE.

They dont care, I guess if enough people and media attention gets drawn to a single place then well it might work.

But for now the best thing we can do is to get as many vigilant people out there as possible. It's not like the IA's are trying to lay low anyway.

Im here too and im not going anywhere.
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Not a march or a demonstration

Nothing would happen, just like always. Local authorities still say it is a federal problem, and our government is aiding and encourageing illegal immigration.

Even our votes don't mean much if ALL the candidates favor amnesty for millions of criminals. The government will even give them our Social Security benefits.

Our only real recourse is a taxpayer revolt. The "government" can not function without all of the honest taxpaying Americans forking over money to fund the globalist agenda. There has to be a way to put REAL pressure on "our leaders" to listen to American citizens.

The reason law-abiding Americans and legal residents FLEE areas invaded by ILLEGALS is that OUR government WON'T BACK US UP, these traitors FAVOR the BAD-guy foreigners!

It seems that the only way that the majority of Americans--and consequently their elected and representative government--can balance their respective budgets is to tolerate a fair aount of corruption. Governments pass laws that are not enforced, preachers preach meaningless sermons so that parents can get a break from their kids on Sundays, promises are made with no intention of keeping them, justice is constructed so that only the most anal record-keeping mentalities can ever hope to win.

Heaven help the poor souls that believed there was actually some unchangeable reality here!
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

My vision would be of thousands of citizens lined up at police stations to file complaints. They would have to take our complaints and make reports.

We don't have lawyers filing class action suits, the ACLU isn't representing us. If we protest or march we have seen the violence against us. But if we were peacefully standing in line, even if the line spilled unto the sidewalk, what could they do - arrest us. Haven't we heard time and time again that the police do not want their citizens to be afraid to come forth and report crimes.

It is just a nice dream, a dream where we could not be ignored.