Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Pintobean,
    I know how you feel. It used to be a kid could walk downtown without fear, leave the doors open, go outside and play, companies were loyal to their employees, all that is gone now.

Main street is just a line of boarded up windows.

I think this issue of illegals should contain all thoughts of outsourcing jobs and the globalization plans. If all groups against illegal immigration, outsourcing and globalization, got together, the numbers of people would be greater and maybe something could be done or someone would listen to us.

The thing is, these illegals have said, "You white people won't fight back, you're too lazy and your government wants us here." So, how come they had this inside knowledge?

Unfortunately, I think it's going to take American's losing their homes as well as jobs, not having money to feed their kids, etc. before anything is done, and by then the foreigners will have their foot in our political system.
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Moosetracks:

Middle Class Americans are already LOSING their homes, check out the rapidly rising numbers of foreclosures in the past year alone, and it is very frightening. We already are losing our jobs...illegal aliens under President Bush and the Rublican Third Reich have increased the number of jobs they hold in this country since the 2000 election by 2.3 million, while in that time, the native's (those born or here legally as citizens) have actually had a net loss of 400,000 jobs. The unemployment levels the president touts are a sham...they changed the rules, so that once you have been out of work for six months, you are no longer included in the statistical data....in SHORT, you do not count.

How are these illegals in the know...simple...their groups are being funded by BIG BUSINESS, being funded by our government, being funded by the Catholic Church, and being funded by the National Chamber of Commerce because each of these funders has a vested interest in large influxes of these illegal aliens, most of Latino decent. Most of them in having a ready source of cheap labor, the Catholic church in buffering up their declining congregations here in America. (I read a report last week that stated 80 percent of Latino illegals are Catholic, and that they actually are more conservative/devout than most American Catholics on issues like marriage and abortion.)

Pinto Bean
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

I know. I see that young American families can't purchase a home, but the illegals are getting them with an ITIN number!

Then it sounds like this country will divide again, with many moving to some states where there aren't so many immigrants....if that can be found.
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

With Specter's bill about to pass, this message board should have a scroll rate of THOUSANDS OF POSTS A DAY, money should be rolling into William in the way of donations with notes saying...DO WHATEVER IT TAKES, and COUNT ME IN...trust me, the scroll rate isn't even at 1,000 posts a day the past few days, and I guarantee you that the donations are NOT POURING IN....we can barely get ten people on here on this board that are willing to stand up and say, "Let's MARCH". Sorry, that is PATHETIC, and very saddening.
    Pinto,

I live in the northwest part of Louisiana, I am like 8-10 hours from the US/Mexico border and probably a 2 day drive from DC. If I had the money and time, I would march. But I am not near any of those places, have to work, and really dont have the money to spare at this time to do such things.. I would love to; infact, if I was on the US/Mexican border, I'd be volunteering for the Minuteman project. But it doesn't make me or anyone else any less active in fighting illegal-immigration just b/c we can't march b/c we can't afford to (or due to work or family).

Also, when I first signed on to this board, I did donate money to it and will continue to each year I'm on here. I don't think Mr Gheen expects hand outs from every single person here, just some cooperation in helping to fight this war we're up against. Things will work itself out and we will win. Just don't think we should be looking at each other in terms of what we're physically doing on the ground and trying to segregate one another or class one another.

This post by PintoBean says it all.

ust a few minutes ago someone made a post here saying that the illegals are going to have a quarter of a million marchers in LA this weekend, and perhaps A WHOLE LOT MORE...what are we doing....writing FLIPPING LETTERS and making phone calls to staffers who barefly make minimum wage, and are there to do nothing more than insulate the politicians from their constituents.
    I don't post here to often mainly because pinto is absolutly correct. I have emailed, called, written to just about every swag in D.C. and I'm done! Now it's up to US to organize and stand up for ourselves. I welcome a showdown march! If the hispanics/mexico(and the mexicans ARE the ones causing 99% of the illegal problem) think they have a bad-a*s attitude on the march, I have news for them...I'll nail my protest sign on the end of a baseball bat and my vocabulary is much more extensive than just "f/u go home gringos".
    As a matter of fact I haven't heard about the planned march but you can bet I will be there. Walking Tall!
    It's true I am only one, but I am one. And the fact that I can't do everything will not prevent me from doing what I can do

Edward Everett Hale

I forgot to add my new sig....
    It's true I am only one, but I am one. And the fact that I can't do everything will not prevent me from doing what I can do

Edward Everett Hale

I've thought about this alot when I've felt down and defeated over the whole invasion, and it comes down to a simple choice:

Fight the invasion, or do nothing.

If you do nothing, they automatically win.

I choose to do whatever I can within the law to fight it.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Quote Originally Posted by PintoBean
    Let's be real.....we are being out flanked!

Just a few minutes ago someone made a post here saying that the illegals are going to have a quarter of a million marchers in LA this weekend, and perhaps A WHOLE LOT MORE...what are we doing....writing FLIPPING LETTERS and making phone calls to staffers who barefly make minimum wage, and are there to do nothing more than insulate the politicians from their constituents.
    Make sure you watch itl People are really angry and they arent going to take it anymore. SOMEONES GONNA BLOW! There is going to be a big riot. You cant do this in LA and not expect something bad to happen.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Butterbean:

Not sure what will happen this weekend in LA...if they only get a small crowd, could actually back fire on their movement to some degree, though it is possible that this latest defeat in Georgia could seriously energize them to show up in mass.

In LA if they show up in mass, it could get seriously ugly, and this whole thing could explode in ways none of us right now are imagining. The Latino groups that have been pushing the pro-immigration side of the arguement have wrongly been trying to make it a racial issue, and in LA that could backfire on them in a significantly ugly way.

For the record...this is not a racial issue. I have nothing against people of any ethnic background, and proud at having a circle of friends that is a veritable rainbow of people from every walk of life and ethnic background you could think of. Even my family tree is a rich and vibrant example of America as the melting pot of the world...problem is, this issue has nothing to do with race, it has everything to do with people breaking our laws, ignoring our immigration policies and stealing our jobs as natives who have citizenship rights in this country.

When a group wrongly starts tossing around words like bigot, prejudice, xenophobia and others, they start everyone down a slippery slope to making the issue about race, and that if allowed to continue could get really ugly. In this case, that reality is even more possible because of the basis statistical truths of illegal immigration...the majority of illegal aliens are of Latino decent, and the majority of that majority are from Mexico, so it becomes very easy and far too tempting for their side to play the race card in trying to trump our arguments.

Pinto Bean
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

lc0130 - What a terrific post! IMHO, folks that come here legally are every bit as American as those that stepped off the Mayflower.

Pinto - Though my visits here have sporadic as of late, I have been very active in my fax, phone (157.00 bill!), and writing campaign. Washington DC is only a 2 hour drive for me and I would be more than willing to participate in any protest. Is there an established plan, date, time?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast