Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Absolutely! But right now, one step at a time.
    ------------------------

Possibly a message can be posted on bulletin boards in various places, like grocery stores or laundromats, saying "get ahold of this attorney if you have suffered a loss due to a crime or accident caused by an illegal alien"?
    More talk show radio also.

Melanie might consider billboard ads if she can raise the funds.
    Excellant suggestions did you mail it to them?

Temporary off the topic comment....we need to stay focused on ways to get the word out about the lawsuits.

as far as MADD You need to update your perceptions on that group and civil rights in this country. Its another one of those organization founded on the premise that it would serve a good and righteous purpose but in reality is lobbying for the ultimate removal of any privacy whatsoever for American citizens. This is the group that advocates the manditory installation of breathalizers and audio/video survelliance equipment be installed in all cars. I can see where their particular area of concern might prompt the suggestion of a breathalizer BUT why do they need to hear what is said or see your face? I think I heard it on a radio show but the justification of the audio video was to determine if the driver was "tired". In that case the car (with the standard remote control via satelite black box installed) would be turned off.

Time to review past movies... The Demolition Man comes to mind and the Scraps who lived and starved below ground rather than secumb to the mindless eutopian society created by another meglamaniac.

sighhhhhhhhhhh

back on the mission at hand.... I do think they should contact the 9/11 groups who have instigated the same type of lawsuit for the victims of the WTO. Some of those suits never made it into court until they used the RICO claim.
    "Liberty CANNOT be preserved without general knowledge among people" John Adams (August 1765)

This is a quick reply I received from the "Parilegal" friend. She has some ideas here, but is looking further into it.

This is a great idea. The biggest problem will be finding an attorney willing to proceed with this type of lawsuit, most will be afraid of recriminations. It would take an attorney that specializes in civil rights violations. It is, I believe, a civil rights violations when the government allows the illegals to remain, and then commit these type of crimes against the citizens of this country. You would have to sue both the person responsible and name the government as a participant, either willing or unwilling, and when you can't get a judgment against the illegal because you either can't find them, or of course, they have nothing anyway, the suit and the claim will fall back on the government. You could also go after the government as the first party, suing for their allowing the illegal to remain in this country against the law, which is relied upon by the citizens of this country to protect them. I think there are a lot of ways to tie the government into this kind of suit, and it could be the biggest lawsuit of this kind in history, if you can get an attorney to take it to start with. You would have to put out something on the internet, in the papers, etc to ask people to come forward that are willing to become part of this type of suit, since as soon as they do, the government will likely try to get they to drop their part if they have any kind of background where the government can get the upper hand against them. The law first that handled the case at the supreme court with regards to the eminent domain laws might be interested. They already have history with something of this type with that suit. Only this would be much larger, and carry a lot more weight. An attorney that specializes in common law would also be great to have. Let me give this some more thought and see if I can come up with something more concrete. Great idea.
    I`ll keep us updated on any further information.
    ------------------------

as far as MADD You need to update your perceptions on that group and civil rights in this country. Its another one of those organization founded on the premise that it would serve a good and righteous purpose but in reality is lobbying for the ultimate removal of any privacy whatsoever for American citizens.

We could still contact "MADD" (without revealing our intentions) to get complete information or full accident reports and the most current number of "DUI" deaths, and possibly "Hit and Run" and DWL`s.(Driving Without a License)
    ------------------------

Banned
    It sounds like this would be a good fit for Judicial Watch, at least insofar as they seem pretty fearless and are not afraid to do battle with governmental entities or the ACLU.

It shouldn't be limited to just murder victims, it should also include the victims of rape and other violent crimes committed against citizens by illegal aliens.

I'm no legal expert by far, but I'm thinking the defense would say, "It's impossible for us to stop every one of them, so we can't be held liable."
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

We could still contact "MADD" (without revealing our intentions) to get complete information or full accident reports and the most current number of "DUI" deaths, and possibly "Hit and Run" and DWL`s.(Driving Without a License)
    Excellant MK good plan

It shouldn't be limited to just murder victims, it should also include the victims of rape and other violent crimes committed against citizens by illegal aliens.
    I agree Pat. You might send and email and suggest that. Did you email that suggestion to Melanie? Judicial Watch is a fantastic group. Cases have been won against the government. Problem is they never even make the back pages of main stream media and the government continues to send the message the People cannot sue the government which it is my understanding the legislation they passed to provide endemity to the government has been ruled unconstitutional. JW has some of that information on their site. I just read about a lawsuit (not in JW) the past two days against DOD regarding the vacine problems. It too was won. I'm not sure how it got handled because the people in the military can't sue.

"It's impossible for us to stop every one of them, so we can't be held liable."
    Well it is true they can't stop "every one of them" BUT the point is..... they NEVER tried and in fact encouraged it.

There is plenty of evidence of the intent to deceive the American people with Bush's empty promises and half truths ie the Guard on the border (but not armed and NOT on the border) and the bill passed with no funding to just start off the list.

I'd say there was a very good case for deriliction of duty on the part of the Federal government. The only half credible defense they might try to slip through might be "a time of war" and the people were casualties.

But that defense would suggest there was in fact a war with Mexico (which in truth there is) and Bush would then be consorting with the "enemy" in his SPP and NAU agreements and the entire administration would then be forced to admitt to treason. That would be sweet wouldn't it?

I do hope everyone is firing off an email to Melisa with the suggestions because they are really good ones. There are great ideas coming forth from this group. I knew there would be
    "Liberty CANNOT be preserved without general knowledge among people" John Adams (August 1765)

Quote Originally Posted by xanadu
    I agree Pat. You might send and email and suggest that. Did you email that suggestion to Melanie?
    Yes, just now.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

patbrunz wrote:
    I understand that completely. But just think about this.
    If we could start a class action suit on just one of the most "cruel and cold blooded" crimes by illegals( DIU, Rape, "Child molestation"), once it hit the air waves all of the other victims would come forward on thier own.
    ------------------------

Deleted
    ------------------------

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast