Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Novel Ideal

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Scubayons
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamie
    this week I spoke with an activist for "The Idaho Judicial Accountability Act 2006" (IJAA 2006) . . . she told me she is putting a booth at the State Fair to obtain signatures . . . I thought that was a great idea, but unfortunately for me, I don't have the money or the manpower to get one together on such short notice . . .

it made me also think of flea markets . . .
    well that is a great ideal, a lot of people go to them and it only cost a few dollars to get a spot and you could make your own signs. WOW i like it. Oh do we have a couple of the biggest flea markets near me. Next weekend. No doubt.

Thanks Mamie Thanks, OH if only my wife knew what was in store for her next weekend.

I'm not sure when our fair is, but I was thinking I wouldn't have time to get anything together ... you have to have money to do flyers

Quote Originally Posted by Charlesoakisland
    Something simple usually works great (KISS) it is such a great idea. Going to get the wife to go out and buy some soap (just kidding) and hit all my neighbors car windows.

then I'll slip over to the PD bout 3 AM
    I try to live my life with a KISS too!
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Quote Originally Posted by Mamie
    Something simple usually works great (KISS) it is such a great idea. Going to get the wife to go out and buy some soap (just kidding) and hit all my neighbors car windows.

I try to live my life with a KISS too!
    Me too....(Keep It Simple Stupid)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Scuba,

If we buy your gas for a day will you drive around Cinci with a sign on the back that says "Stop illegal immigration. Fight back! Join ALIPAC! www.alipac.us"

It would be interesting to see how that went.

How much is gas per gallon in Cinci today?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Lots of bumper to bumper traffic in that area...
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Scuba,

If we buy your gas for a day will you drive around Cinci with a sign on the back that says "Stop illegal immigration. Fight back! Join ALIPAC! www.alipac.us"

It would be interesting to see how that went.

How much is gas per gallon in Cinci today?

W
    Oh that is at the bottom of the window anyway. Gas here, as of yesterday. In me neighborhood was 2.60 a gallon.

Here is another ideal. You know how people post on Telephone poles. Yard sales. Well, why not post stop Illegal Immigrations signs on them too.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

Here is another ideal. You know how people post on Telephone poles. Yard sales. Well, why not post stop Illegal Immigrations signs on them too.
    Someone used anti-illegal immigration bumper stickers to do the job around here. They were placed on those large aluminum street light poles, and placed high enough to make them difficult for the average person to remove.

In the morning I'm going to do some business size ALIPAC info cards. Keep a few in my shirt pocket when I go to the store. Hand outs and stick on windshields.

YUP! So many illegals in Boise IDAHO that there is Spanish radio in Boise!
    I wonder how long until there is Spanish radio in Missoula, Bozeman or Billings, Montana? My native state! Even Idaho and WA state which border CANADA have been inundated with illegal Mexicans! M A D N E S S!

I told me sister who lives in Butte, MT about this the other day, the Spanish radio in Boise, about 250 miles from Butte and she seemed surprised! I know they. the illegals are in Cheyenne WYOMING and how about North and South Dakota? How many in Rapid City and Sioux Falls not to mention Bismarck? There was a young North Dakota student who disappeared last year...was the guy they caught an immigrant or a native born Hispanic?

MADNESS!

Quote Originally Posted by JackSmith
    YUP! So many illegals in Boise IDAHO that there is Spanish radio in Boise!
    I wonder how long until there is Spanish radio in Missoula, Bozeman or Billings, Montana? My native state! Even Idaho and WA state which border CANADA have been inundated with illegal Mexicans! M A D N E S S!

I told me sister who lives in Butte, MT about this the other day, the Spanish radio in Boise, about 250 miles from Butte and she seemed surprised! I know they. the illegals are in Cheyenne WYOMING and how about North and South Dakota? How many in Rapid City and Sioux Falls not to mention Bismarck? There was a young North Dakota student who disappeared last year...was the guy they caught an immigrant or a native born Hispanic?

MADNESS!
    we are under 'foreign occupation'
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast