Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Now On Fox NC Colleges For Illegals!!!!!!

Shephard Smith talking about the new law on this.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Shep has two guests on and they are all talking so fast, I can't type what they are saying. One gal is arguing that the illegals will be taking slots that should be alotted to legal citizens. Shep and the other gal are saying, they are already here, we should educate them.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sometimes Fox puts these things on video in their website. I'll watch for it.

I emailed OReilly on this yesterday. I hope he covers it on his show.

Shep and the other gal are saying, they are already here, we should educate them.
    That's as idiotic as finding an intruder in your house, and deciding not to call the police; and to allow them to take what they want. After all, they managed to successfully break-in; they should at least be rewarded for their effort.

Welcome to Alipac, Lynne!

See, this is what is wrong with this issue. I love Shep to death but he thinks like so many others . . . they're already here so we have to put up with them.

I emailed Sheppard and gave him a piece of my mind. I like him but he's a single guy using them for cleaning people, etc. He doesn't get it for the rest of us out here. He's for closing the border but for rewarding those who have come and been here for a long time. He thinks were hypocrites because we use them to build our houses, clean, etc. so we've given them a "wink and a nod" and let it happen. I told him "NO I haven't given it a wink and nod, BIG BUSINESS AND OUR GOVERNMENT has for greedy profits."