Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

NUGENT: Outgunned is a choice

NUGENT: Outgunned is a choice
    Beanbags are fine for the playground but not for a border showdown

By Ted Nugent
    The Washington Times
    6:03 p.m., Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Being a Border Patrol agent on our southern border has got to be a very difficult, harrowing job.

It is surely an even tougher job when our agents are told to launch “nonlethalâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Gotta love TED. He may be a bit on the edge but dang he its the spot so many times.

Banned
    Nugent tells it like it is! See, Steve, They'd be running for the border if he were President. Too bad our candidates don't adopt the same philosophy. Nugent for President...????? Real Common Sense.

Launching beanbags has to be the most ridiculous thing I ever heard!!!!!!! Do you think our government tells our troops who are on the South Korean border to launch beanbags if they see any North Koreans trying to cross? H&&l no, they say "Shoot those SOBS!". So why the h%%l are the troops on OUR border told to launch some silly arse beanbags when illegals cross over? So what, the lives of South Koreans are more important to our government than the lives of American citizens?????
    "Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"
    http://the-drama-of-my-life.blogspot.com

Don't worry Ted, we all aren't out gunned. Just our government law enforcement. Maybe it's time Americans put someone else in charge of watching the borders?
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Quote Originally Posted by AZres
    Nugent tells it like it is! See, Steve, They'd be running for the border if he were President. Too bad our candidates don't adopt the same philosophy. Nugent for President...?????
    "Sorry Pal as much as I like Ted's music he didn't make the list!"
    "Here's the list they're sayin' it's gonna be!" I myself wanted Herman Cain for my own selfish reasons but he didn't make the list either!

And they say if this is the best the Republicans can do NObama doesn't have a thing to worry about, NObama was a no name jackweed out of Chicago and beat McStain, would it be possible for us to bring in somebody, a no name somebody to beat NObama, and save our Country, anybody Nugent, Cain, Sessions, anyone other then who they pick for us?

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/bill-oreilly ... ver-there/
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    How sad, Steve...Pathetic to say the least. Palin is talking about using Scottsdale as her headquarters for the campaign. She may have a following, but Presidential material....No Way.

There has got to be a candidate somewhere who will secure our borders, arm our agents with real ammo rather than beanbags, defend our sovereignty, Enforce Our Laws, get us out of the UN, get us out of debt, give Illegals 30 days to vacate then deport any still here....Guess that is asking a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by AZres
    How sad, Steve...Pathetic to say the least.
    "Go to polls, I nominated you for President!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned

Ted out gunned dont think so

This country is fighting the boarder war like it has fought Vietnam Korea and the two current wars thats going on right now. being retired military its bad news when you are asked to go to war but have to fight with one hand tied behind your back. FREE FIRE ZONES where you can shoot the hell out of anything in that area?hmm NO FIRE ZONES MEANS YOU CANT SHOOT ANYTHING IN THAT AREA EVEN YOU KNOW ITS A THREAT? hmm Then when you are onj patrole and you see the enemy in the FREE FIRE ZONE with his weapon drawn you have to call in tu higher command ask permission to kill this guy thats going to kill you? You cant shoot because command said wait see if he shoots first guess what THE ENEMY DONT NEED PERMISSION HIS HIGHER UPS GAVE HIM THE GREEN LIGHT FROM DAY ONE. Sameway on boarder U.S. dont want to kill these little basterds because of supply and demand they supply the drugs and some of our higher ups in gov. has a hand in that too so let some get through and catch some to look like they are trying to do something abouy it to keep people happy. yes we are out gunned on the boarder but U. S. is also arming the damned MEXICANS, One thing about it may be out gunned down there (Mod Edit)