Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Nuke goes off on US Soil, what would happen?

I hate to say such a thing but what will happen if and that is a big if a Nuclear Weapon goes off on US soil and it is because of the Southern boarder not being protected? What will be justified and what will happen to those present and in the past that did nothing to prevent such a thing to happen? I honestly believe that we aren’t any safer and I think that something else will happen. We Americans will lose our freedoms because both parties refuse to do anything about it when it is overwhelming that the American people are tired of this very issue. When the president labels those that are exercising their constitutional right and it would seem that the president and our politicians have forgotten that very issue.

I voted for this president and iam very disappointed and ive become more active because of the blind disregard for the border issue all for the purpose of future votes and to sell America to the New World Order and giving our sovereignty over to the UN. I am going out to the California MMP to show support and lose a couple of days work to be able to say I did my job and went further to let the government now that I as American am tired of the ill disregard that our government shows. Well also to PP off Mexican president also.

I just cant under how and why he our president can so give a blind eye to such a large problem. He wages his wars, which I support but no regard to have people from our military on our southern border. If we had the military on the border we could stop this tomorrow and then deport ever last illegal in our jails, neighborhoods and we could get our economy and problems under control and perhaps reduce our deficit.

Acidrain

If there was another major terrorist attack, I think Bush would be impeached in an instant.

You can't focus on one thing and not look the other direction.

Quote Originally Posted by HandGrip
    If there was another major terrorist attack, I think Bush would be impeached in an instant.

You can't focus on one thing and not look the other direction.
    Impeached and tried for treason.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Let's hope it does not come to that. A lot of people are thinking the same thing. A lot of people think it will take something like that happening before Americans will wake up from their apathy.

I have faith that we will get this situation in hand before we suffer another attack.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I really hate always being the serious one here

Might better look towards China & Iran right now with Russia moving in the shadows. IRAN now has the "electro magnetic pulse" technology along with one hell of a long range missle. They're testing it and could have it ready in a few weeks. It could render us incapacitated for a very long time.

The technology that CLINTON GAVE TO CHINA wrapped in a pretty bow has most likely been passed or sold to Iran to "enhance" the above.

Look to IRAN

You are right about the EMP weapon though much of our military and government are protected against such a weapon. If those in Iran believe that they use such a weapon again the US they will use it or give it to the terrorist. Although if they think that they will take us out they wont be around to know what happens after their EMP goes off because they wont nothing more than sinder! Besides the way I understand it is if most electronics are off it wont effect those equipment so...

Clinton got China caught to 50 years over night, damn.

Acidrain

though much of our military and government are protected against such a weapon.
    Hate to tell you this but much of our country is NOT protected.
    Our planes are and the military on the whole. But there are vital interests that are NOT. This is the worry. How quickly can we shore up our infrastructure is the question right now!

It's a highly probable that we wouldn't be able to "strike back" and the current feeling is that .....THE ONE WHO USES IT FIRST WILL BE THE WINNER. Things are changing day by day. N. Korea should be testing theirs in a week or so.

If they are going to use it, it will be from a ship far out. Their new missles are LONG, LONG RANGE.

Keep a bottle of Rad Block KI on hand. that reminds me mine expire in 3 months.

Within a week of a nuke going off, we'd run down the slope of a Police State, there'd be no slipping involved.
    Freedom suppressed and again regained bites with keener fangs than freedom never endangered

Let me remind everyone that THIS WEAPON does NOT need to be equipped with a Nuclear warhead to do the damage necessary.

As far as a POLICE STATE, LOL. Won't be enough in uniform......any uniform to do the work. The inner cities could go up in flames and that alone will take mammouth effort to control. I'd say, STATE OF CHAOS would be a more appropriate adjective.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast