Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    Let me remind everyone that THIS WEAPON does NOT need to be equipped with a Nuclear warhead to do the damage necessary.

As far as a POLICE STATE, LOL. Won't be enough in uniform......any uniform to do the work. The inner cities could go up in flames and that alone will take mammouth effort to control. I'd say, STATE OF CHAOS would be a more appropriate adjective.
    The process, in a *peaceful society* would take 8 to 10 years.

When a state of war exists, the mechanism, can be consolidated, to take only a few years. We started down the slope in the 90's. The slope got greased with the Patriot Act. It will only take one nuclear event for the rest to fall into place, in a small period of time.

One fact is clear, and above debate. Americans, are losing, more and more, personal freedoms. Surveilence is on the rise, and don't even get me started on the Fed Databases. The Dept of Education just tried to create one that would track every college student in this country, what their courses are, what was dropped, how many transfers, tests scores, etc.

It's already happening bud, just open your eyes, and I don't mean that in a sacastic way.
    Freedom suppressed and again regained bites with keener fangs than freedom never endangered

2ndamendsis,

I hate to break it to you but most the military and government are protected in such of event to accrue and high priority infrastructure in case of such an attack. I work for a defense contractor that works and build Nuclear weapons for the US and that includes other areas that cant go into.

Acidrain

nuclear device

Quote Originally Posted by Acidrain
    2ndamendsis,

I hate to break it to you but most the military and government are protected in such of event to accrue and high priority infrastructure in case of such an attack. I work for a defense contractor that works and build Nuclear weapons for the US and that includes other areas that cant go into.

Acidrain
    They do get priority in case of an attack. They estimate how long it would take them to get their underground oasis. But what happens when something is snuck over the border undected, and blows up in some major city? And this can happen, anywhere, anytime. Even if it isn't nuclear, a dirty bomb could kill 100,000 people before it's all over.
    Shut the damn borders!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Dirty bomb: How about a Nuclear power plant whos fence is against a military ammo storage area. Now could that be made into a heck of a dirty bomb with the right plane.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

dirty bomb

Quote Originally Posted by Charlesoakisland
    Dirty bomb: How about a Nuclear power plant whos fence is against a military ammo storage area. Now could that be made into a heck of a dirty bomb with the right plane.
    We just found illegals with phony ID's working in these plants, didn't we?
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Yes but don't recall which one it was. lucky for us in my area it was not at the one I am talking about. the fence to fence is there.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Charlesoakisland
    Yes but don't recall which one it was. lucky for us in my area it was not at the one I am talking about. the fence to fence is there.
    This one:

Posted: Sat May 21, 2005 8:46 am Post subject: 60 Illegal Immigrants Arrested At Plants In 6 States.

http://www.chron.com/cs/CDA/ssistory.mp ... y2/3191616

BB, thanks thats the one we were talking about. Glad I don't live near that one.

Critical military hardware is shielded from EMP, which has been recognized as a threat from standard nuclear warheads for decades. Shielding is expensive, however, and I know of no commerical aviation systems which do it.

What an EMP does, basically, is send out a magnetic wave which causes a HUGE voltage charge to be built up in anything conductive to electricity. This will burn out ALL semiconductors. Transistors, diodes, batteries, micro-chips.. all fried instantly. The bright side, with regards to our nuclear power plants, is even if the computer systems go down completely, power to electromagnets which hold the control rods cuts off, dropping the rods into the reactor and shutting it off.

The 50 missing soviet suitcase nukes are worrisome, even though most of them probably cannot go fissile. The cores have been inside of them long enough to cause terrible decay to critical systems and to the explosive blankets... so it probably would not work. It COULD spread lethal radioactive material over the larger part of a city.. killing a few hundred thousand in proper conditions.

None of this is really anything I am gonna focus on TOO strongly, however, since we are vulnerable to anyone who gets inside our country, in so many ways, it is impossible to count. Chemical or biological attacks upon water supplies and food sources. Strategic demolitions of power distribution networks, rail lines, chemical and fuel processing and storage facilities... the lists go on and on.

The key is to identify any potential people who might do such attacks, as there are fewer of those than there are potential targets... and to prevent anyone from being in this country who does not belong here. Airline security is wasted money so long as we leave our borders wide open.

Where will it end up going if we get another attack? We will get more rounds of legislation which does little to solve the problem, but expands the power of government over the citizens... and the people will beg for and embrace the erection of tyrrany over them. How many times, right here on this board, has someone said "We need to be safe, and I am willing to give up some of my privacy and freedom for it". That is how the worst tyrranies have always come to be.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12