Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

NumbersUSA Action Alert: Counter La Raza's Amnesty Calls!

4/27/09

New Phone Request

Counter La Raza's Amnesty Phone Calls!

This week, the pro-amnesty, pro-illegal alien National Council of La Raza (NCLR) is urging its members and supporters to phone their Members of Congress and demand "comprehensive immigration reform" (amnesty) as part of their "Reflection and Action: National Call-In for Immigration Reform" week.

Please call your three Members of Congress and counter the pro-amnesty noise from La Raza.

It is very important that your Congressmen hear from their pro-American worker, anti-amnesty constituents this week
    because the Senate's Immigration Subcommittee is holding hearings on amnesty

Click here to read about Sen. Charles Schumer's push for amnesty.

Click here to visit La Raza's Immigration Call-In website.

NumbersUSA
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ELE

La Raza must do the Mexican Pig Flu dance back to Mexico!

Here we are in the middle of a health crisis started in Mexico and furthered by the illegals and La Raza has the nerve to push Amnesty.......absurd!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

NumbersUSA cites Robert F Kennedy Jr on externality problem

Todays blog by Charles Breitman cites a recent piece by Robert F. Kennedy and the problem of externalities in pollution. Breitman says Kennedy is right on pollution but asks why he overlooks the externalities in illegal immigration.

http://www.NumbersUSA.com

Professor
    Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.

Professor of Environmental Law;
    Co-Director, Pace Environmental Litigation Clinic
    AB, Harvard University
    JD, University of Virginia School of Law
    LLM, Pace University School of Law

Assistant:
    Mary Beth Postman
    (914) 422-4343
    Office: E-House
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I keep emailing the Congressmen that is is improper for them to pay attention to lobbying by foreign citizens. With my representatives I should probably go on the offensive and interrogate them about how many calls they are receiving in favor of it, whether they know that those people are actual constituents, whether they are here illegally, and whether they have truly identified themselves. Then, if they are giving them the same credence as they would an actual constituent WHAT THE H==L ARE THEY DOING?!
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David

ELE

Their poor Staffers!

I called my Senators and Congressmen today about La Raza's calling them and requested that they not vote for anything that even closely resembling Amnesty. I asked them to re-think their position on Amnesty and to vote in favor of America and the American people. I asked them to do the right thing for America!

Thanks for calling ELE. We have to keep the pressure on.

Thanks for the reminder all. Everyone need's to continue to send faxes from numbersusa, they are a great friend to America. Thanks Richard for the link, I try to get there a couple times a week but sometimes things come up.
    "Ask not what your country can do for you but ask what you can do for your country"-John F. Kennedy

I did my calls this afternoon. Are there any Texans getting attitude from Cornyn's office? I have twice. Kay Grangers people are the nicest though.
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

Sadly Cornyn said he supports "comprehensive immigration reform" and applauds Obama for bringing it up.

When you call Cornyn's office, remind him that he said during his reelection campaign that in order to regain our trust, we have to secure the border first and after this talk about other "comprehensive" matters.

Well, since the border is still far from secured, by Cornyn's own words and logic it is way premature to be talking about "comprehensive reform" i.e. ways to legalize/amnesty millions of illegal aliens!

Watch his brief vid. Scroll down to Immigration/Border Security:

http://www.johncornyn.com/issues

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Sadly Cornyn said he supports "comprehensive immigration reform" and applauds Obama for bringing it up.

When you call Cornyn's office, remind him that he said during his reelection campaign that in order to regain our trust, we have to secure the border first and after this talk about other "comprehensive" matters.

Well, since the border is still far from secured, by Cornyn's own words and logic it is way premature to be talking about "comprehensive reform" i.e. ways to legalize/amnesty millions of illegal aliens!

Watch his brief vid. Scroll down to Immigration/Border Security:

http://www.johncornyn.com/issues
    Thanks for the link. This guy is sad. When I called, I did remind them that his job relies on the vote of the American people, and if he goes against the majority then he will be out of a job.
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast